SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
To you guys that received your hammers already thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement. I really appreciate it all. And I have made the decision to do a large run of 80 hammers. I'm trying to make sure everyone that wants one gets the chance to purchase one or more. Just bear with me as it's going to take some time but I'll get there eventually. I still need to email a few of the first 18 buyers and if I don't hear back from them I'll start down the waiting list. Thanks everyone for your continued patience and your condolences for the loss of my wonderful wife. You guys are by far the best people I know, sincerely, Randy

Posts: 678 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent Randy. Thank you!!

Posts: 1703 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Randy put me on the waiting list for two more from the next batch of 80. A couple shooting buddies dropped by and saw the hammer you made. They wish to own one as well.

Posts: 1698 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also received my hammer and the quality is literally unmatched by anything out there! My brother-in-law is interested in getting a hammer; please put me down for one in the next batch.

Definitely not a priority at all, but if you ever make anymore Whammers, I'd be interested in one.

Posts: 509 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Randy, received the hammer today. What a functional work of art! This is a birthday present for my brother, he's going to be extremely
happy.

Please keep me down for one for myself.

Win

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Shooboy,
Please accept my condolences for the loss of your wife.

Please put me down on the waiting list for one hammer. Thanks

Posts: 972 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
And still no photos. Big Grin

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 9262 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the video on YouTube by searching for Shooboy Hammer"

Posts: 678 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a quick link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtazgsCjsJg

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 11007 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Sent email about payment to PP, rather pay by different means USPS or cash if that’s okay?
Email sent to address in chain
Thanks

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 572 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Randy.

Received my hammer.

You are the consummate artisan and craftsman.

If a man can be judged by the work of his hands, your hammers speak of integrity, attention to detail, dedication and a commitment to people, known and unknown.

Your wife was a most blessed person to have had you for her own.

I have your hammer where I will see it often, and offer a prayer each time, for your peace and well being.

Thank you again.

Michael

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37629 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow ! I'm truly blown away here guys. I cannot express the feelings I'm getting from such a great group of people. You are all so appreciated. Thank you more than I can tell you , Randy aka Shoo

Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for one on your waitlist as well!

Posts: 623 | Location: 40° 38' 59.73" N 111° 30' 12.68" W | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Wow ! I'm truly blown away here guys. I cannot express the feelings I'm getting from such a great group of people. You are all so appreciated. Thank you more than I can tell you , Randy aka Shoo

What you are experiencing is a reflection of the part of yourself that you put into the craftsmanship of the hammers you make.
Excellence seeks excellence.

Now stop fooling around and get started on my hammer Razz

“Banning guns is like banning forks in an attempt to stop making people fat.” - Vince Vaughn

Posts: 2667 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
y'all are making me shed a tear that I missed the batch by that much!

Posts: 1383 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Randy, I've been trying to get one of these since 2014! Please, please, put me on the list. I just sent you an email as well.

Thanks!

Posts: 2354 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my hammer a couple weeks ago. Really fine craftsmanship like my original hammer. Thanks Shoo! Good to have you back in the game. Now we need a run of the shorter hammers! Please!

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 46 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Shooboy
Updating- I got my hammer yesterday and it’s soooo cool, you really did a fine job on it and I can happily say that it’s been one of the best investment I’ve made in years. I am stoked to be able to get one. Please let me know when your producing more as I would buy another one.

For those waiting, it is definitely worth the time and money to get one. You won’t be disappointed.
Shoo thanks again brother

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 572 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
Being the 1st on the waiting list is KILLING ME! Hearing all of you getting your hammers is seriously making want a hammer even more!

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 2962 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I am glad Shoo is making a run of 80, since I am 26 down on the wait list. Can't wait.

Posts: 1875 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post