SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hey Randy, funds have been sent. Thanks!

Posts: 509 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I'm on the original 18 list. PayPal transfer on the way. Good to have you back Shoo!

Now we need some of the shorter hammers.

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 46 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
First one on the waiting list. I'm good to go if anyone backs out. Looking forward to getting my hands on one

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 2962 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hi guys, to say I'm overwhelmed is a huge understatement. The outpouring of condolences and thoughts about the loss of my wife is unbelievably heart warming. You all have made me feel so much better about things, I cannot repay you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You gentlemen have truly provided the inspiration to go into my machine shop and start making hammers again. I don't know what to say.
The response of people looking for hammers has also been overwhelming. I hopefully have everyone listed for a hammer that wants one. If I missed anyone please let me know immediately and I'll be sure to get you on the waiting list. So following is both a list of the guys that can purchase a hammer now along with the waiting list. I'm going to do my best to make sure everyone that wants one or more will at least get one for now. Thanks and bear with me if I made any mistakes. Once again payment through PayPal can be made using this email address: rschue1959@gmail.com
List of buyers for first run of 18 hammers:
nitehawk
rolin808
UTsig (paid)
WARPIG602
SWAGE
Kent j
BillyBadBass
gocatgo(paid)
sigmonkey
jack44130
choang3
Erick85
Sauer Kraut
Excam_Man
Outnumbered (paid)
Modern Day Savage
Herknav
Sig2340
Guys, if you wouldn't mind please indicate your forum user name with your payment so it will be much easier to keep things clear, thanks

Payment sent. I added a few bucks to cover PP fees.
Thanks for doing this Randy. I've wanted one of your hammers for a long time.

Posts: 1698 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Randy, email sent requesting payment info.

Ditto.

Posts: 386 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Please put me on your waiting list as well! I have been wanting one of your hammers since I first saw them.

Glad to see you back at it. Smile

"You, my friend, are a highly educated and respected authority on all things frivolous." - my dad

"We can't stop here... this is Bat Country."

Posts: 1987 | Location: Northern CO | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of astraightshooter
posted Hide Post
Hello Randy,

Thank you for the recent updates, and your completion of the first 18 hammer sets.

Craftsmanship such as yours is a gift; we, the Forum Members are the lucky ones, since we get the opportunity to purchase one of "your" hammers!

I note I am number 12 on your waiting list, and look forward to receiving "my call-up" in due course.

Hope the weather (Double Nor'easters herein the mid-Atlantic) have not hit your area in NYS too badly. We recently got our power restored after 3 days without.

Thank you!

Posts: 93 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since it would appear that I am automatically on the wait list, could you put me down for one hammer please?

Thanks

Posts: 83 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I've been so busy my head is spinning. I still have to try an email some of the first 18 guys , it's hard to figure out what's going on though as I get payments from some but don't necessarily know their user names on the forum. I've got to try and make time to try and get this straightened out. I will add you other guys to the waiting list in proper order also. I shipped 7 hammers today, waiting on 2 or 3 money orders for those orders.....ugh.....lol

Posts: 678 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
SHOOBOY!!

You ARE DA MAN!!

Payment will be sent tomorrow!!

I'm stoked by this news!!

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 27161 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. I'm on the wait list at your convenience. Thank you!

Posts: 501 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Killer Instincts:
Please put me on your waiting list as well! I have been wanting one of your hammers since I first saw them.

Glad to see you back at it. Smile

Edit: Please put me down for two - I am sure my dad would love one too, and it would go to good use. Thanks!

"You, my friend, are a highly educated and respected authority on all things frivolous." - my dad

"We can't stop here... this is Bat Country."

Posts: 1987 | Location: Northern CO | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Have wanted one of these for awhile. Please add me to the waitlist.
Thank you.

Posts: 2222 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I don't want to inundate you in work but if you ever get caught up you can consider me on the waitlist as well.

Posts: 1585 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoo,
If you're still adding names to your wait list, please add mine. Don't care if it's next year. Thank you.

Brian
"batex"

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 159 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. What a beautiful piece of workmanship! I can tell that you take great pride in crafting these wonderful hammers. Thank you so much, Randy. And God bless in your continued healing journey.

Chris

Posts: 752 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Chris. I hope you enjoy using your Shooboy as much as I liked making it for you, take care, Randy

Posts: 678 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my hammer today!
All I can say is WOW - what a work of art disguised as a tool.

Thanks Randy, it will be a pleasure to use.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 757 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I received my hammer today as well. I'm blown away at the quality and craftsmanship. Thanks again Randy and I wish you well.

Posts: 1698 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
Got my hammer today. Boys I know how you've always heard how these are a work of art. But in this case a picture is not worth a thousand words. You'll never know until you hold one in your hand. Think of a really high end 1911 with a fine cigar and a glass of 20 year old bourbon all rolled into one. Then you may start to get the idea. Thanks so much Shoo for sharing your talent with us.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 226 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post