SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
Picture of astraightshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a Shooboy Hammer. Let me know when my number is up, and I'll pay promptly. Best to contact me through my email addy in my profile.

Thanks.

Posts: 91 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
I would be in for one as well. Just let me know!!

Posts: 490 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I'll get in line. Put me down for one.

Posts: 1653 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
does anyone have any pictures of them? I would like to see one. Thanks

Posts: 4361 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
does anyone have any pictures of them? I would like to see one. Thanks

Search Shooboy hammer on youtube. There is a review there.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2566 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It warmed my heart to see this thread back up.

I'd like the opportunity to purchase a Shooboy Hammer when they become available.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 10714 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I just saw this, that's great news. Please put me in for one, thanks!

Win

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2260 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
As I mentioned, black oxide was previously done at $75 for up to 75 pounds of weight. I cannot afford to do that for small runs, so the hammers will have to be painted instead.

Randy, my hammer (perhaps an early model) does not have any black oxide finish, just plain metal (pic below). Personally, I would prefer one like that as opposed to one that is painted, and that would certainly make your production easier, no?

Posts: 7450 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
I'll take one.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3200 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one too.

Posts: 647 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
As I mentioned, black oxide was previously done at $75 for up to 75 pounds of weight. I cannot afford to do that for small runs, so the hammers will have to be painted instead.

Randy, my hammer (perhaps an early model) does not have any black oxide finish, just plain metal (pic below). Personally, I would prefer one like that as opposed to one that is painted, and that would certainly make your production easier, no?

Wow, that is a very early one ! I'm going to paint them to avoid the chance of rusting. I will be searching around though possibly in the future to see about other finishing ideas....

Posts: 665 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow, that is a very early one ! I'm going to paint them to avoid the chance of rusting. I will be searching around though possibly in the future to see about other finishing ideas....

I have an identical hammer that has some rust, all from the sweat of my hand using it. It gives it character.

Randy, if you get the necessary 75 pounds of hammers done for the black oxide finish, and its a mere $75 to do it, I'll pay that bill for the whole $75 with a smile and call it a karma.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 26722 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pep9:
I'm interested in one & some extra tips. Will be sending email to get more info.

Thanks , Pep

I need some too. Specifically the black nylon, delrin and brass. Mine are in ok shape but would love to have a backup set.

Posts: 394 | Registered: July 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have an identical hammer that has some rust, all from the sweat of my hand using it. It gives it character.

Randy, if you get the necessary 75 pounds of hammers done for the black oxide finish, and its a mere $75 to do it, I'll pay that bill for the whole $75 with a smile and call it a karma.

That’s generous, SIG2340. I’d be willing to go in half with the oxide coating if that helps. As with SIG2340, karma and such.

Posts: 486 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
I hope you're doing well, and just saw this thread come up again. Please put me done for one if any will be left available.

Posts: 2197 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I never knew I needed a new hammer, but apparently I do! Please add me to the list. If there's enough demand for the black oxide coating I'd be willing to pay more for it. Email is in my profile.

Posts: 4029 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you guys that offered to help me with black oxide but I wouldn't be able to accept any money from anyone, although I greatly appreciate it. The people on this forum are amazing, wish I could know you all in person. I am truly touched....Randy Schue

Posts: 665 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
I'll just slide in here and wait my turn for a hammer.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1055 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Randy, it's not so much that the membership is generous, it's that you make a product that is so very highly regarded by those of us fortunate enough to own one.

That regard manifests itself as an unmet market, one eagerly responding to your getting back into production.

Bottom line: your hammer is a hit.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 26722 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I'll add my name to the list here too Shooboy.

Posts: 1243 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post