SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have 2 of your hammers but am in need of some of your replaceable heads. Any available?

Posts: 95 | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you back in the saddle. I have heard nothing but great things on your hammers and need to get one.

Posts: 412 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My condolences, but I'm over joyed to see you getting going ahead. Activity is the cure for depression.

If there are two available, I'll take'em.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27585 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
I'm totally in for a hammer if there are any more available

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 3003 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
count me in for one when available.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hey Randy

Glad to see that you are back at it. Best regards!

Mark

Posts: 23183 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, wow ! I'm so overwhelmed with your kind thoughts and concerns, thank you all so much. All 18 hammers will be sold here and I'm going to take orders in the order of responses. I'd like to limit each buyer to one hammer for now, and I'll try and get another 20 going once these are all gone. I can provide replacement tips also for anyone needing them. As I mentioned, black oxide was previously done at $75 for up to 75 pounds of weight. I cannot afford to do that for small runs, so the hammers will have to be painted instead. Sorry about that but I can't do 80-100 hammer runs any longer since I have to take care of everything at home nowadays. Hammers should be done next week and then I just have to make tips.....thanks again, I greatly appreciate the awesome people here ! Randy

Posts: 680 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Randy, I'll take one! I've been trying to buy one of your hammers since 2014! I emailed you early in January-I'm glad to see that it's gotten cold enough for you to get back in your shop!

Posts: 2411 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you making these again.
Please add me to the list as well.

Thanks so much,
-S

Posts: 343 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like one when they are available.

-Jeff

Posts: 62 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Hello Shooboy
I posted that I would like to purchase 2 of your hammers on page one, but I totally understand you would like everyone to have a chance to buy one.

Please put me down for 1 and when you are able to do more I’d like to buy another.

When would you be notifying everyone on how and when to pay you? Please post the information. I am eagerly awaiting my hammer.
Thanks

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 586 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list to purchase one of your hammers.

Posts: 464 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy....Sorry for your loss. Have two of your hammers from your one of your original batches so I will not place my name for one at this time. Other guys need to have one of your artful and practical hammers. Take care and hoping it gets easier for you....Lou

Posts: 202 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thank you

Posts: 646 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list for one.

“Banning guns is like banning forks in an attempt to stop making people fat.” - Vince Vaughn

Posts: 2794 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the wait list....

Posts: 151 | Location: Fairfax, VA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my hammer, put me down for a set of replacement tips when ever you’re ready.

Posts: 431 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Wow, not sure how I've gone this long & not previously read about your hammers. Obviously I'm in the minority.

I would love to get in line to buy one from you when you have enough available. Sounds like the first batch may have been spoken for.

So sorry to hear about your wife.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm in for some replacement tips too.

My Shooboy Midnight Pro hammer is one of my most-used gun tools.

Posts: 21343 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in one & some extra tips. Will be sending email to get more info.

Thanks , Pep

Posts: 464 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post