SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hey guys, thank you all once again. Take a look back at my previous post. TOTALLY FREE Shooboy Prototype Gunsmithing Hammer !!! Only two of you interested ?

Well, since you insist...

I'd like anything Shoo makes! Count me in.

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 69 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Shoo
Don’t know if I was supposed to post here but paid for a mini
Thanks again

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 626 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey guys, thank you all once again. Take a look back at my previous post. TOTALLY FREE Shooboy Prototype Gunsmithing Hammer !!! Only two of you interested ?

I'm interested, but, since I know I won't be doing any gunsmithing in the near future, I wouldn't be able to give you any useful feedback. Sorry.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 18141 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
shooboy please add me to your mini karma list.

Posts: 3054 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
I'm a hobbyist but would appreciate the mini XL and would be happy to give feedback. If I'm selected I'll also to take it by two friends that are professional gunsmiths and get their feedback.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4452 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Shooboy!

Hammer arrived safely and has a place of honor on my gunsmith’s bench. He is impressed by the quality and calls himself a “tool whore”. Not often I can find a gift he appreciates.

Posts: 20 | Location: Montana | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gas226
posted Hide Post
I am also a hobbyist that fixes and tunes all my friends guns. I would very gladly give some feedback. I have been using an old brand less gunsmith hammer that I got years ago at a gun show. I have M&P’s that I would love to try it on..
Thanks and god bless...

Posts: 395 | Location: Miami | Registered: August 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The quality of your hammers are top notch.
I'm in for trying the mini... thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 8412 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had wanted go get a mini hammer in this go around but appear to be out of luck, please include me for the mini XL opportunity.

Thanks

Posts: 176 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AFSilverado
posted Hide Post
New hammer day! Thanks again Shoo and safe travels as you move!

Posts: 466 | Location: Missouri | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fav567
posted Hide Post
Received my mini and regular hammer today. They are a piece of art. Almost didnt want to use it. But I did!!

Shoo please put me down for the mini karma.

NRA LE Firearms Instructor

Sig Sauer P220, Sig Sauer P228, Sig Sauer P229 .40 w/.357, Beretta 92 Brigadeer 9mm, Glock 22, Glock 27.

Posts: 119 | Location: L.A. CA | Registered: August 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my hammers today. Simply the best gunsmithing hammer made!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 774 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Got my hammer today. That was fast! A work of art. Thanks Shoo!

Posts: 231 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be honored to try out your new hammer!
quote:
Hi guys, I'm almost sold out once again but there may be one or two hammers left after I fill all these orders.
I am going to be making a new prototype size hammer and will be giving it away here on the forum. I'm going to call it the Mini XL, for extra long. It's going to have a handle one inch longer on the regular Mini. I would like someone here on the forum to win it as long as they're willing to give me feedback on the hammer and their honest opinions. This Hammer will not be black oxide but I will be painting it. The reason for that is I can't ask the company to just blacken one hammer. So get your name in now if you'd like to win this free hammer as long as you're willing to supply me with accurate feedback of it's use. As soon as I get the hammer done I will be drawing a name mailing it out to one lucky winner !!! Shooboy Mini/XL on the way ! Thanks, Shoo

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Received the hammers that'll be gifts for my two best friends today. I'm sure they're gonna love 'em!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 18141 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Got mine the other day. Almost don't want to use it as it's a work of art in of itself.

Edmond

Posts: 10691 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the very kind words, you guys are the best and I appreciate your support and generousity, Shoo

Posts: 729 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve managed to miss out on all of the sale opportunities so far, so I couldn’t compare against one of your pieces, but would love an opportunity to try the mini XL and would be happy to give feedback in return.

If not, perhaps I’ll be fast enough on the draw to purchase one from the next batch. Thanks.

Posts: 184 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still have a couple full size hammers available....Shoo

Posts: 729 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still have a couple full size hammers available....Shoo

I'll take one please.

Posts: 6399 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post