SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
Picture of tomsem
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for full size hammer-thanks very much!

Posts: 85 | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my Mini today. It’s a beautiful tool. Thank you.

Posts: 656 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all so much for your purchases, your donations to National Veteran Resources, and your kind words. I still have about ten full size hammers available. These will probably be the last ones for awhile as I will be getting my shop ready for my move to beautiful Georgia. Get 'em while you can !!! Thanks, Shoo

Posts: 729 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent for a large and mini

Posts: 88 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent for mini if available

Posts: 736 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Thank you all so much for your purchases, your donations to National Veteran Resources, and your kind words. I still have about ten full size hammers available. These will probably be the last ones for awhile as I will be getting my shop ready for my move to beautiful Georgia. Get 'em while you can !!! Thanks, Shoo

What part of GA? Great place to live.

Posts: 5986 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I'm really sorry but the Mini hammers sold out really fast. I only have full size hammers available and I think I'm down to just eight left now....

Posts: 729 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:

What part of GA? Great place to live.

Saint Mary's, right down the street from Florida ! Wanna buy my snowblower ? Lol, Shoo

posted Hide Post
I'd like (another) one. Awesome hammers! Email coming.

Thanks!

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 70 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
I'd like one too Shoo if you have any left! Email sent

Posts: 231 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR:
I'd like one too Shoo if you have any left! Email sent

Payment sent for one hammer.

Posts: 231 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pavement sent for 2- I have never had so much anticipation for a hammer !!

Posts: 32 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I'm almost sold out once again but there may be one or two hammers left after I fill all these orders.
I am going to be making a new prototype size hammer and will be giving it away here on the forum. I'm going to call it the Mini XL, for extra long. It's going to have a handle one inch longer on the regular Mini. I would like someone here on the forum to win it as long as they're willing to give me feedback on the hammer and their honest opinions. This Hammer will not be black oxide but I will be painting it. The reason for that is I can't ask the company to just blacken one hammer. So get your name in now if you'd like to win this free hammer as long as you're willing to supply me with accurate feedback of it's use. As soon as I get the hammer done I will be drawing a name mailing it out to one lucky winner !!! Shooboy Mini/XL on the way ! Thanks, Shoo

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Shoo,

I’d like to try the smaller hammer. With the large one on the way, I think I would find some use for the smaller one too. Please include me for the drawing.

Edmond

Posts: 10696 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy,

Please add my name for a Mini XL

Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Got my full-size hammer today! Totally worth it!!!

I'm now patiently waiting for your next run of mini hammers!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3676 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, thank you all once again. Take a look back at my previous post. TOTALLY FREE Shooboy Prototype Gunsmithing Hammer !!! Only two of you interested ?

posted Hide Post
I’m interested please include me. Thank you

Posts: 736 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my full size today. The buzz is well deserved. The craftsmanship and quality is evident the second you hold the thing.

I am also interested in the Mini XL hammer.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 712 | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also interested in the mini XL. Would happily give feedback on it.

Posts: 5 | Location: TN | Registered: October 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post