SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
None of your hammers here YET. But I pray that this hardship will pass. Not sure yet if I may have to go through this, my prayers are that I do not.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 2619 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir, I received my hammers today. Very nicely made!

I do hope things improve on the healt front for you.

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 7530 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my beautiful new Shooboy in the post yesterday, thank you Randy!

Posts: 1246 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
I received my beautiful new Shooboy in the post yesterday, thank you Randy!

My feedback exactly. Thanks for making such a great product. Outstanding!

-S

Posts: 369 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I, too, recently received a hammer. The hype is true, guys. Great hammer, very well made, nice finish, good weight.

Posts: 3307 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stay Classy!!
Picture of Crockett040
posted Hide Post
Seriously works of Art.

Received my 3 hammers. Gave 2 to my gunsmiths. They almost don't want to use them they are so pretty

Posts: 371 | Location: Iowa | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are all too kind, thanks so very much !!!! I'll hopefully be back with more once I return from Georgia. Honestly, you guys are the best, Shoo

Posts: 716 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list for 2 each.

Posts: 100 | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I received my order the other day.

I already have one of the earliest Shooboy hammers, quite possibly it was a prototype it was that early. My review then said; the design, construction, materials, and quality of these hammers is so high, Shooboy should consider marketing them to orthopedic surgeons.

Well, as high as the quality of my first hammer was, I am forced to report that the quality of this modified hammer is much higher.

Yes, higher which is odd as I didn't think there was much room for improvement.

Shooboy is a true craftsman.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 28880 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone post a pic of these hammers? I remember seeing them awhile ago, need to refresh my memory. I think I need one in my life.

Posts: 26 | Location: Seattle  | Registered: September 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 40340 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thing of beauty. Grateful to have one.

Posts: 2981 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you have another run please put me in for another one.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 773 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do need one, scratch that I need two in my life. Please email me info on where to send funds. Clearfabrications@yahoo.com. Thank you sir!

Posts: 26 | Location: Seattle  | Registered: September 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
My hammers came in last week and they are as nice as the first one I bought a couple of years ago. My two boys used to drool over my hammer, and were very surprised that they now have their own.

Thanks again Randy.

Posts: 1157 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fav567
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for 2 hammers on the next run. Been wanting to get one for a while now. I can be reached at favargas67@hotmail.com for payment. thank you

NRA LE Firearms Instructor

Sig Sauer P220, Sig Sauer P228, Sig Sauer P229 .40 w/.357, Beretta 92 Brigadeer 9mm, Glock 22, Glock 27.

Posts: 118 | Location: L.A. CA | Registered: August 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
[IMG]Shooboy hammer picture[/img]

We gave the SIGmonkey a hammer?

Before you know it, they'll be launching humans on suborbital flights.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 28880 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post