SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Got my hammer today sir. All I can say is, this piece is outstanding. As others have said, it's a work of art.

You should charge more; I would pay much more. Thanks again Randy!

Posts: 2981 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your purchases and all the kind words and encouragement. Yesterday I started another run of twenty hammers and I'm going to do my best to get them done in about three weeks if my back cooperates. Stay tuned and hopefully we can be shipping soon once again. Thanks again for the continued support. Now should I work on hammers after work today or continue on my first AR-15 80% build ? Lol, decisions, decisions....

Posts: 716 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep missing these over the years

Posts: 862 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just missed the last, hopefully I can get one or two this next go around.

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 7530 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stay Classy!!
Picture of Crockett040
posted Hide Post
I would like 3 when the list opens up again. I always seem to miss out!

Posts: 371 | Location: Iowa | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hi guys, I'm still around. Not making hammers at this time. I just haven't had the drive or chance since my wife passed on my birthday in 2016. I might resume at some point but not sure..... Shoo

My condolences. I had not known.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8570 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Put me on the hammer list when you start again sir. Thx

Posts: 1909 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the new list.

WJR

Posts: 1768 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list on too- might be up to 2o already - let me know if u want money now

Posts: 29 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can add me as well to your list of those wanting to buy you hammer. I've been trying off and on for 2 years to get one!

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 186 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, as I type this I do have about 10 hammers in stock. First come first served. Thanks for your continued support and patience, I greatly appreciate it, Shoo

Posts: 716 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hi guys, as I type this I do have about 10 hammers in stock. First come first served. Thanks for your continued support and patience, I greatly appreciate it, Shoo

Email sent

Posts: 1155 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’ve spoken, emailed anyway, thank you sir!

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 7530 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take 1, email inbound!

Posts: 1246 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I would like to get one of your hammers too.
Email sent.

Posts: 701 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one. Email to follow.

Posts: 3307 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, wow ! I have to put anyone else on hold for now as I think everything might be sold already. I do have a couple Mini Range Bag size Midnite Pro Stealth hammers left though, I know some of you guys have been waiting for them. They are $45 shipped Priority Mail with all five tips.....

posted Hide Post
Paid for mini hammer and sent you an email.

Posts: 4 | Location: TN | Registered: October 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
I’ll take one of the mini hammers. Payment and email on the way.

Thanks,
-Sam

Posts: 369 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay ! Thank you all. I will see what I have left in stock if anything, and report back but for now I'm on hold....