SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived tonight. Wow. WOW. It would be a bargain at twice the price.

I only wish I could order 4-5 more to give to my friends for Xmas gifts. They'd appreciate them as well.

Posts: 1627 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Randy, hammer arrived safe and sound - it is fantastic!

In light of the fact that this is going to be passed down to my kids a few dozen years into the future, would it be possible to buy an extra set of tips?

Posts: 1644 | Location: NWA | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all so very much for your thoughts and kind words. I hope everyone enjoys using their hammers. There's a good chance that more will be available for purchase as I have not heard from several guys that were on the original list. When I have a few seconds to breathe I can figure out what remains. I'm almost out of 3/4" Delrin so I do need to order some more stuff. Whew, busy..... Shoo

Posts: 702 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Thank you all so very much for your thoughts and kind words. I hope everyone enjoys using their hammers. There's a good chance that more will be available for purchase as I have not heard from several guys that were on the original list. When I have a few seconds to breathe I can figure out what remains. I'm almost out of 3/4" Delrin so I do need to order some more stuff. Whew, busy..... Shoo

Randy,
I was on original and sent money via Paypal to your gmail account. I also emailed my address to the same gmail. Thanks!

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3563 | Location: Fayette County, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cool, I have cash in hand and am a couple down on the list.

Posts: 40527 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Randy,

Payment [actually] sent now to rschue1959@gmail.com

Ross

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 9877 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Well I do have one that has a slight blemish on it if you'd like that one for $48 shipped, Shoo

Posts: 702 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anymore become available, I'll take one. I don't mind getting a blemished model.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 965 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, keep a watchful eye on this thread.... Shoo

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Well I do have one that has a slight blemish on it if you'd like that one for $48 shipped, Shoo
SOLD, I’ll get payment arranged later today!

Thanks Shooboy!

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Mine arrived tonight. Wow. WOW. It would be a bargain at twice the price.

I only wish I could order 4-5 more to give to my friends for Xmas gifts. They'd appreciate them as well.

I just received my third - Thanks Randy!

First one was mine, second was for my close friend, both about 4 years ago. This latest one is for my brother.

Posts: 5607 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas- My hammer arrived. I'm supposed to wait until Xmas to open it though......

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 11367 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGNUT
posted Hide Post
Got my hammer, looks great thanks!

I don't look busy..I do it right the first time.

Posts: 845 | Location: Harrison, Tennessee | Registered: October 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Payment sent via PayPal F/F, so you have $48 for the blem. I emailed you separately with my shipping email, thanks again!

posted Hide Post
Hi guys, if you're on my list after the first 80 people I still have roughly 10-15 hammers left and I don't have time to run through the new list unfortunately. I'm just too incredibly busy and overwhelmed. So if you want one you better grab it now. Best thing to do is email me at rschue1959@gmail.com and see if anything is left. I do apologize if you didn't get a hammer but will do my best to make sure everyone gets one eventually...... so sorry. I haven't even had time to put up my Christmas tree or decorate, let alone Christmas shop. I do apologize once again..... Shoo

posted Hide Post
Received my hammer today. All I can say is NICE! I have over 50 hammers including vintage Snap-on and Stahlwille in my toolboxes. Shoo's hammer is just perfectly well made and better made than any of them. I love the balance of this hammer, and those of us that use hammers every day will appreciate that. A bunch of guys on the waiting list need to contact Shoo soon.....

Posts: 166 | Location: Fairfax, VA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy,

I paypaled you today.

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent PayPal and shipping address today as well.

Posts: 123 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duke of Detroit
posted Hide Post
Got my hammer while I was out of town for a couple of weeks. Just opened it yesterday-definitely worth the wait! Thanks Randy!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas

Posts: 1013 | Location: Detroit, MICHIGAN | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays Randy,
Got my hammer while way on travel, just opened it last night!
Amazing Work, thank you!

Posts: 111 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post