SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sent payment though PP F&F and followed up with an email containing my address. Thanks!

Posts: 32 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hi guys, my bad on my profile email address. I am.going to try and change it. My old address is no longer valid. The two good and current email and PayPal addresses are rschue1959@gmail.com and r_schue@yahoo.com. So sorry if this caused any issues. First 15 hammers shipping today......busy, busy, busy....... Shoo

so....if the profile address is no good and we sent PP F&F, well...not sure how to pull that back. Ruh-roh. It did ask me to confirm your name which I guessed correctly from the email address.

Would you mind letting me know if you didn't see the funds?

Posts: 1627 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Hi guys, my bad on my profile email address. I am.going to try and change it. My old address is no longer valid. The two good and current email and PayPal addresses are rschue1959@gmail.com and r_schue@yahoo.com. So sorry if this caused any issues. First 15 hammers shipping today......busy, busy, busy....... Shoo

so....if the profile address is no good and we sent PP F&F, well...not sure how to pull that back. Ruh-roh. It did ask me to confirm your name which I guessed correctly from the email address.

Would you mind letting me know if you didn't see the funds?

There's an option on paypal to cancel the payment. Been there and done that.

Posts: 1109 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RogueJSK Please add me to the WAIT list

Posts: 29 | Registered: March 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I'm trying to update my email address here and cannot figure out how to do so. SomeonecHelp !!! Lol, Thanks

Posts: 702 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi guys, I'm trying to update my email address here and cannot figure out how to do so. SomeonecHelp !!! Lol, Thanks

Click on GO in upper left, click on Personal Zone, click on View/Edit Complete Profile in upper right.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 965 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did it ! Thanks so much !

Posts: 702 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FF PayPal sent--put my ship address and SF username in the notes.....

Thanks!

Posts: 166 | Location: Fairfax, VA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My hammer arrived today and looks great. Fine workmanship. Many thanks.

Posts: 719 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir ! Hope you enjoy your Shooboy !!! Randy

Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today, thanks Randy. Great work. I didn't realize you were just down the Thruway, our bikes will have to get together when the snow goes away.

Posts: 1719 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My hammer arrived today. All I can say is WOW! What craftsmanship! Very proud to own one of these.

Posts: 739 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen!!! Shoo

Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
Randy,
I just paypal'ed you the $53 and sent a follow up email with my shipping information.

I am on Rogue's list of original 80.

Thanks!

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3563 | Location: Fayette County, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So my hammer arrived today. At first I was surprised since I figured it would be a few weeks since I was further down the list.

In any case, all I can say is wow. This hammer is so impressive and it makes the similar style one from Lyman that I have look so cheap. Thanks again for the opportunity to purchase one.

Posts: 110 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christmas came early for my son and boy is he happy with an heirloom quality tool.

Posts: 744 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Just got home and found my hammer had come in yesterday. Beautiful piece of work that will last a lifetime, and more.

Posts: 1109 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I fixed my payment back around 11/29 and sent to the correct address

Posts: 1627 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my hammer on Monday. It surpasses my expectations. Within an hour of me getting it out of the mailbox, I was beating in a stubborn trigger guard roll pin on an AR lower I was assembling. Had this not arrived when it did, my impatience would have won out and I would have used a clawhammer Smile

Posts: 470 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to add myself to the wait list in the event more are produced. This looks FANTASTIC.

Posts: 942 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post