SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just an update, hammers all went for black oxide treatment yesterday. I'll be making tips and end caps in lots of 5 so hopefully I can start shipping out 5 a day, possibly more on the weekends. First ones should be ready to go by Wednesday I'm hoping....

Posts: 729 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Shooboy,

How are you handling the notifications and payments?

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payments can be made through PayPal or by check or money order. I have to take some time soon and try and come up with a list here. I'll try and notify those on the list both here and by email if possible. I'm honestly a bit overwhelmed but everyone that wants hammers will eventually get them. I'll be starting another run as soon as I possibly can.....

Posts: 729 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Great news, one more Christmas present out of the way. Thanks, Randy.

Win

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2772 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
I'd like to added to the list for 1 hammer as well.

Thanks!

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 877 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list for a spare set of replacement tips. Thanks.

Posts: 1116 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list for a hammer and set of tips. Thanks!!

Posts: 100 | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I'm in for 2 hammers and 2 sets of tips please.

aileron

Posts: 1161 | Location: Lake County Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Hi Randy, email inbound on a hammer, if you have any left.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 18618 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Hey shoo,

Realizing there are a lot of folks looking for one of these (many with less than 10 posts), how will you let us know who's hammer is ready and when?

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

Posts: 11565 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
Randy, how much $ per hammer for the current batch?

Posts: 1435 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm honestly a bit overwhelmed

I hope you just chill out, enjoy the Holidays and get to the hammers when there's time. This was a good thing not a burden. On Thanksgiving I hope you over achieve and have a second nap.

If anyone has been following the thread Randy had 37 people listed as waiting on March 05, 2018. There's more now.

The best thing to do is if you're on the waiting list- Make sure your contact information is up to date so when it's time to ship Randy can get your contact information.

I'm going to use my Shooboy Hammer to rebuild a Crosman 1300 .22 cal pellet gun I got for Christmas 45 years ago.

Have a Great Holiday Mitch

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 12303 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy,

Noticed on the waiting list from March I'm listed as wasman1 and not wdsman1. Just didn't want to miss out. I'm looking forward to receiving one. Thanks

Posts: 736 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
I'm lucky #33 on that list. Looking forward to this shooboy, but no rush! Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Posts: 1888 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
I'm number 13 on list. Let me know when to pay. Thanks.
Mike

Posts: 535 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone ! Hammers were supposed to be ready yesterday from black oxide treatment but they pushed me back until Monday. I'm working diligently on tips at this time and after all the delays will be shipping early next week. At least that's the plan. Now here's the deal, I honestly don't have the time to go through all these pages and figure out a list in order of those that want to purchase a hammer. If one of you guys want to do the homework and post an accurate list here I will reward you with a FREE Shooboy Hammer and 5 tips !!! First person that chimes in that they want the job gets it. But please take the time and effort for accuracy. If someone doesn't see their name on the list and you stated you wanted a hammer we will try and correct that. Thank you all so much and I will be starting another run once these 80 are gone. Also, thanks for your patience in what has become a stressful time for me. You're all wonderful people and friends and I appreciate your thoughts, kindness, and friendship. Hammers have gone up a $1 to $53 shipped Priority Mail. Everything is getting more expensive, go figure..... Randy

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to compile that list for you, Randy.

Posts: 24789 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You got the job ! Thank you sir. Please post here when you are done. ...

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The below members were on the initial purchase list of 18 from March of this year, but didn't specifically post that they were sending payment or that they received a hammer.

So these may or may not have already purchased hammers back in March.

WARPIG602
jack44130
Sauer Kraut
Excam_Man
Herknav

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 24789 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
After those 5 potential leftovers from the initial 18, some/all of which already got hammers, the waiting list is as follows:

amhaynie
PGT (PAID)
honestlou
SSam
xtbone97x (PAID)
Kyjondeere (PAID)
wdsman1
SpinZone
ewills (PAID)
unarmed
hairy2dawg (PAID)
pep9
astraightshooter (PAID)
gunnutty (PAID)
swage (PAID)
brailledriver (PAID)
dusty3030 (PAID)
Tejas421 (PAID)
smpsmp
1967Goat (PAID)
barebones
mutedblade
XLT
Wasabibill (PAID)
JSG34
FishOn (PAID)
Rustpot (PAID)
Verne (PAID)
Rigby470 (PAID)
sig operator (PAID)
motor59
kartracer
ZYALTR (PAID)
Pittwm
Wino
reloader-1 (PAID)
rizzle (PAID)
LZ_226 (PAID)
SR
Mr.Wonderful
LS1 GTO (PAID)
badguybuster
Frenchy1004 (PAID)
Killer Instincts
mark60 (PAID)
batex
UTSig (PAID)
hbabler
pcshooter
honestlou
svick25
jimb888
Stlhead
ACP1
funnymech (PAID)
Aenimated1
Sandhiller78 (PAID)
david sarnoff
aguilar64
Bama Tactical (PAID)
Excam_Man
tactical 1
racemedic (PAID)
black1970
WCobb
lkdr1989
FatCat (PAID)
Edmond (PAID)
bwillie556
SiginGA
Doodles (PAID)
Guiness58
SIGNUT (PAID)
Chowser (PAID)
ceptor781

These 5 may be in the first 80 of the waiting list, if all the ones in the previous post actually did get hammers back in March:

GrandPotter
typsy (PAID)
ViperM
Marcushoss
RHINOWSO

Unfortunately, unless someone backs out, these members are not in the first 80 on the waiting list:

DC3S
jmjack73
Dzozer
Carnut
Anon2
Greymann
derrickgoins
isolator
Scurvy
sig229-SAS
jcs5083
RR
Hoot
mattjuliorod
rolin808
carriganzl
wapiti22
aileron
Oat_Action_Man
(RogueJSK)*
DaBigBR
swage
Woodman
choang3
rsdeweerd

*You can go ahead and add me to this newer waiting list, since I don't want you to take a hammer away from someone who's been waiting a long while just to send to me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,