SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
If you're making 80, you might as well add me to your list.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6538 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I missed that you were back. Glad to see you’re getting back into your work. Please put me in line for one when you get to it.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2158 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll stay at it and hopefully all you great guys will eventually get one or more. Thanks, Shoo

Hey Shoo? What about a great "Gal?" I'll take one too.

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4545 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the waiting list, thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy - please add me to your list - thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been reading about your hammers for a while now. Now I want one too. Please put me down for one too.

Thanks,
Mark

Browning Buckmark Target, Colt Junior, Colt .22 Target Model, Colt .22 New Frontier, Colt Cowboy .45 LC, Colt Trooper, Colt Cobra, Colt Gov't Model, Colt Combat Elite, Colt Competition Model, CZ Scorpion EVO, CZ-75 TSO, H&k P30L, S&W 625(.45 LC), S&W 642, P290RS, Beretta 96, Glock 19 & 21, Ruger Blackhawk 45 LC

Posts: 365 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'll take one brother - RHINOWSO 96 at YAHOO dot COM

Posts: 44982 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Randy,

Glad you're back posting here and producing hammers again!

As for older Shooboy Hammers - look at this one:

Posts: 3150 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
What a great read. Randy please add me to the list for one. Thank you.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 142 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just letting everyone know I'm still planning on getting hammers done in the Fall at some point. Once all 80 sell I'll be hopefully looking to make more. Summer just finds me so incredibly busy. On a great note I have met an incredible and beautiful lady that takes my breath away everytime I see her!!! She is simply perfect for me and I am enjoying her time with me and the fun things we do together. She has inspired me like no other, and a custom motorcycle build I had planned on finishing next Summer is already completed thanks to her ! I've named my bike Michele in honor of her for having brought incredible joy into my life. I can't thank her enough and I am so in love with her. Anyways, hope to get moving on these hammers soon. Thank you all for your continued support and understanding. You are all wonderful people and great friends, sincerely, Randy

Posts: 716 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greekfed:
Randy,

Glad you're back posting here and producing hammers again!

As for older Shooboy Hammers - look at this one:

Wow ! That is an oldie and a very rare one at that !!! That might be one of a kind, I don't think I made more than one of those......It's labor intensive making that steel and solid brass handle. How much you want for her ????

Posts: 716 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a shooboy hammer as well. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Great to hear, Randy. Got any pics of the bike?

Posts: 2161 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am over the top happy for you, Randy!!
The tide had turned for you and it’s incredibly nice to see a smile on your face again!!
Congrats on the new love!! (And the new bike)
Mike

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1329 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Great news! It seems like spring year round when that happens Smile

I'd like to add my name to the hammer list as well - Thanks

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3161 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy, glad to hear your happy once again. Please put me on the list for 1 hammer and the extra tips and let me know when you want payment. Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: October 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Just letting everyone know I'm still planning on getting hammers done in the Fall at some point. Once all 80 sell I'll be hopefully looking to make more. Summer just finds me so incredibly busy. On a great note I have met an incredible and beautiful lady that takes my breath away everytime I see her!!! She is simply perfect for me and I am enjoying her time with me and the fun things we do together. She has inspired me like no other, and a custom motorcycle build I had planned on finishing next Summer is already completed thanks to her ! I've named my bike Michele in honor of her for having brought incredible joy into my life. I can't thank her enough and I am so in love with her. Anyways, hope to get moving on these hammers soon. Thank you all for your continued support and understanding. You are all wonderful people and great friends, sincerely, Randy

Good for you! Enjoy life. It is too short!

We need pics of the bike

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1135 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy,
Please add me to your list for one of your hammers and extra tips. Need to replace the one I gifted to a good friend.
Please let me know when payment is to be sent
Thank you

Posts: 210 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: November 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you and your lady..wishing you all the best!

I met mine in 1964, blessed she said yes.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2473 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:... On a great note I have met an incredible and beautiful lady that takes my breath away everytime I see her!!! She is simply perfect for me and I am enjoying her time with me and the fun things we do together. She has inspired me like no other...

Outstanding!

Every-time I see or use your hammer, I think of you and send a prayer up.

And I will continue to celebrate your happiness and well being.
Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 40340 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post