SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Late to the party but anyway to get on a wait list Smile

----------------------------
Insantiy: Electing the same guy twice, expecting different results.

Posts: 322 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Dang. Just cruising through the Classifieds and came upon this. I don't have your hammer(s), and you don't know me from Adam. But I have a wife, and cannot imagine the load you're bearing. I'm very sorry to hear you lost your wife, and I pray God carries you through this and the sun shines brightly on you on the other side of this whole mess. Godspeed, friend.

My thoughts also.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 15090 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I was doing some photography on Easter and got out my Shooboy, which is a gift for my brother. Sure glad I'm on the wait list!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2499 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list for 2 Randy.

Thank you - Bill

Posts: 1315 | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like to be put on the list for 3 please. I received one as a gift many years ago, but would like to return the favor and give a couple out as well.

Thanks!

Posts: 1356 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please place me on the list. One would be great, two would be wonderful.

Good luck.

Posts: 949 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoo, my condolences on your loss. I would like to be added to the waiting list

Posts: 79 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a Name on those? Not to make more work or cost but are they labeled Shooboy or anything? Or are the "Sterile" for Tactical applications?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 11367 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aenimated1
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss Shoo. I’ve got two Shoos I’ve been using every workday for seven years and they are awesome. I would like to order three more full size of any finish at your convenience please. Until then be well.

Robert

--------------------------------------------
Won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi?

---------------------------------------------

Sig Certified Armorer
robert@thesigarmorer.com
TheSigArmorer.com

Posts: 963 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. I can't wait to give it to my closest friend.

It's every bit the legendary hammer of SIGforum.

Thor would be proud to have one of these.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27702 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, thanks for the kind words and outpouring of feelings for me, I can't say enough about the wonderful people here. I am working almost every night on the new run of 80 hammers. It's a slow process as my regular job is usually 6 days a week. I'll do my best and all you guys on the list will be able to get at least one hammer. Thanks again and God bless you all, Randy, aka Shooboy

Posts: 702 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy,
Prayers sent for you and your family.
Email inbound for my request.
Put me down for 4.........

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sandhiller78,

Posts: 5 | Location: NE | Registered: May 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Randy, my Midnite Pro showed up a couple weeks ago but I'm just finding the time to post now about it.

I'd like to echo some of the previous comments...the design and quality really are superb, and reflect the time and commitment invested in them. As someone who strives to put quality in his work I take great pleasure in seeing someone else who does so as well. It is almost too nice to use...but that won't stop me from using it. Wink

Thanks Randy!

I do have one question though...I watched one YT video review on your hammer that mentioned that the grip had a spare tip threaded on to it... a neat way to store an extra if true...but the threading in the spare tips are female and the threading on the grip end-piece is male... so the spare tips don't seem to be meant to attach to the grip, correct...or am I missing something?

I thought I'd post several pics of the hammer showing some of the detail and dimensions. My bathroom scale indicates that the hammer weighs @ 1 lb. but that falls outside the accuracy limits of it...I'm guessing the hammer weighs @ 1.5-2 lbs.

I'm guessing that the balance point being just forward of the mid-way point of the grip is not coincidence

The Midnite Pro in action

Posts: 4149 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks MDS, appreciate the comments. If you did want to put one of your tips on the end of the handle you can simply just remove the set screw from the end cap and use it, or just buy a 3/4" long 1/4-20 set screw and use that. Thanks, Shoo

Posts: 702 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoo,

Is it too lat to get on the list?

Member Grand Collectors Ass.
Member Nat. Society Sons of the American Revolution
NRA

Posts: 88 | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
I would like one as well.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1817 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Shoo,

I gave the one you made me to my best friend. He and his wife helped me weather my marriage implosion.

He's used mine to work on guns but was blown away by the quality of this latest hammer. The guy was moved almost to tears

Thank you.

If there is an opportunity to get another (or two), please add my name to the list

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27702 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be late but if possible I would love to purchase a hammer!

Posts: 739 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for two more when you have extras. Thanks!

Posts: 7589 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tactical 1
posted Hide Post
Randy - please add me to your list - thanks

Posts: 113 | Location: SC | Registered: October 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post