SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shooboy Hammers
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooboy Hammers Login/Join 
posted
Has anybody had contact with Shooboy recently? Any chance he is ready to resume production of his hammers? I need a new one. Mine must have grown legs and walked off!

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 46 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I've tried reaching him with zero success. I could sell about 15 of his hammers just to my immediate circle of friends who've used mine.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27585 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His gunsmithing hammers are the best. I have a large one for use at home and a smaller one for the range bag.

Posts: 528 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
I too have tried to contact him.
He is off the grid and his email is oop so

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21142 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I'm still around. Not making hammers at this time. I just haven't had the drive or chance since my wife passed on my birthday in 2016. I might resume at some point but not sure..... Shoo

Posts: 680 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if you guys ever want to contact me in the future my email address is now: Rschue1959@gmail.com

Posts: 680 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss, Randy. if there is anything I cqan do, please contact me.
hbass@bevcomm.net

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21142 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks bro, Shoo

posted Hide Post
Since your passionate about your work. As I know you are, by the quality of your hammers. Maybe diving into your work again will help the healing process, getting your mind off of things for a bit, which could turn into relaxing therapy?

Just a thought, I wish you the best with whatever you decide.

Take care!

Posts: 7587 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hi guys, I'm still around. Not making hammers at this time. I just haven't had the drive or chance since my wife passed on my birthday in 2016. I might resume at some point but not sure..... Shoo

I'm so very sorry to hear that, Shoo. Please let me know if you need anything.

Posts: 528 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
Randy, I'm very sorry for you loss.

I know that it's not much consolation, but I have one of your hammers, and I bought one for a friend, and we both absolutely love them.
I actually look at it more than use it, because it truly is a work of art.

Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2649 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
I'll definitely go in for 2 when your ready.
I too think that totally bites, and I wish you the best. Better yet come to Hawaii , it always makes things better, or it maybe the generous amounts of alcoholic beverages I consumed

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 586 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Damn my friend. I hadn't heard about this.

My condolences.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 32124 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you shooboy. I am a proud owner of one of your hammers and like ed32hall said it is a work of art. I even made a special place to hang it on my reloading bench instead of tucking it away in my toolbox.

Georgia Carry Member Calguns Foundation Member Second Amendment Foundation Member NRA Lifetime Member

Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets. -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 12926 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Shoo, I've never had the pleasure of speaking with you or order your hammer...but I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Much love brother.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Happy to see you're still around. I'm still in for two if you get back to them.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2436 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all very much. Great people here. I appreciate all your thoughts and comments. If i produce hammers again I will be sure to post them here for sale, Randy

posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, you have my deepest condolences.

And I am another fan of your work. I have a large hammer on my bench and a small one in my range box. They really are the best you can buy. I hope at some point you decide to make them again as I know mine are treasured tools, so I hope others get the chance to own them as well.

Prayers are with you, may gods strength be as well.

Sig, Colt M-16/M-4/1911 and Glock Armorer.
I love my P229, but if I had to go to a war, I would take my Glock with me...

Posts: 565 | Location: LI, NY | Registered: November 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Randy, sad to hear of your loss Frown. You have my deepest sympathies.

I have one of your hammers. After using it, I can't imagine not having it, it's that good.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"Whenever somebody uses 'liberal,' when what they really mean is 'leftist,' they immediately lose my attention." -- Me

Posts: 14219 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Dang. Just cruising through the Classifieds and came upon this. I don't have your hammer(s), and you don't know me from Adam. But I have a wife, and cannot imagine the load you're bearing. I'm very sorry to hear you lost your wife, and I pray God carries you through this and the sun shines brightly on you on the other side of this whole mess. Godspeed, friend.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 4982 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post