SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ☆ Grayguns - Product Guide and Updates ☆
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

☆ Grayguns - Product Guide and Updates ☆ Login/Join 
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:

Hi! The SAO PSTR8 versions are finished R&D and scheduled for production. I’ll keep you posted as they progress towards introduction soon. Thanks!

-Bruce

Bruce,
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Looking forward to picking up a pair of the SAO P-STR8s as well as a 8mm DA/SA version, should that come to market.

Mike

------------
P210A Target; P220 - 9mm (JD, KF, KH); SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1080 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlaSigUser:
I hope this is the proper place to ask this question to Mr. Gray or associates.
I have been checking your web page for the last 3 months and the P-STR8 flat adjustable trigger has been out of stock. Will they be available in the future or is the EDC trigger kit replace the old P-STR8?

The P22X-ST triggers came back in stock today. Picked up a few, hope I don’t regret not ordering more. Who knows when they’ll sell out and come back in stock again.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1090 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Any idea when the dual-stage adjustable curved triggers would come back in stock? Hope the expansion is going well! Smile

Posts: 1138 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am waiting for the restock of your EDC Straight Optimized Trigger System for a Non-DAK P226 Tacops. Do you have any ETA to share?

Jeremy

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by atugong:
I am waiting for the restock of your EDC Straight Optimized Trigger System for a Non-DAK P226 Tacops. Do you have any ETA to share?

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, it's in the queue but unfortunately I am unable to provide you with an ETA.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4465 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking at a Grayguns straight trigger for my M1A11. Will the new trigger rest in the same position as current in double action? I do not want to add to the reach. Please advise.

Posts: 188 | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jordonc2:
Looking at a Grayguns straight trigger for my M1A11. Will the new trigger rest in the same position as current in double action? I do not want to add to the reach. Please advise.

Give the customer service team a call. Reach may be defined differently for people. The base of the trigger may be at the same point as stock, but since it is a straight trigger the reach may be longer for you coming from a curved trigger.

You may also want to inquire about the EDC SOT with the trigger bar. More expensive but a lot more value/performance.

You also have the option of the curved trigger with dual adjustments for pre and over-travel. Adjustments work the same as the straight.

When it comes to reach on the straight trigger, I'm confident Bruce made it as short as possible to meet the performance and safety requirements.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4465 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Any word on HK P2000 short reset trigger systems coming back in stock?

Posts: 1881 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post