SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ☆ Grayguns - Trigger Kits, Triggers, Guide Rods, In-House Services & More ☆
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
☆ Grayguns - Trigger Kits, Triggers, Guide Rods, In-House Services & More ☆ Login/Join 
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted
More information on Grayguns products and services can be found at our website - https://grayguns.com. We offer precision upgrade components and in-house services for your SIG SAUER® pistol AND we're the premier action-work specialists for HK pistols. Our Expanded Services Division continues to grow!

Thank you to everyone at SIGForum for supporting Grayguns!



SIG P-Series Perfection Action Kit Gen2
$240
Our newly designed P-Series Perfection Action Kit Gen2 Competition is like buying a Grayguns action package in a bag.

Details & Order Online - Competition | Self Defense

Our next generation of P-Series Perfection Action Kits - available in Competition & Self Defense configurations - has been redesigned from the ground up to incorporate SIG's Short Reset Trigger (SRT) Safety Lever.

Our Gen2 kit was carefully engineered to work together fluidly for a dead-smooth double action pull, clean single action break, positive tactile reset, and minimum over travel.

Kits Include:
  • High quality, tool-steel custom Grayguns Hammer
  • Tool-steel competition or self defense Grayguns Sear
  • SIG Sauer SRT Safety Lever
  • Springs appropriate for your application (Competition or Self Defense)


In-house installation services are available for your Competition or Self Defense setup. Installation fee includes full detailed armorer's inspection and cleaning, micro-polishing and smoothing of critical engagements, minor fitting and adjustments of key components and springs, sight regulation and test firing.






P238 & P938 Enhanced Trigger
$45 - $48
Offers an improved shape and a better feel for your SIG P238 and P938 micro-compact pistol.

Details & Order Online

The Grayguns Enhanced Trigger offers an improved shape and a better feel for your SIG SAUER® P238 and P938 micro-compact pistol.

The trigger features:
  • 90-degree break
  • Reduced over-travel
  • High quality fit and finish
  • Perception of a slightly reduced trigger weight







P-Series Precision Adjustable Straight Trigger
$47.50 - $59.50
Machined from tough alloy steel or aluminum, the P-Series Precision Adjustable Straight Trigger (P-P-STR8) includes over travel and pre-travel adjustability.

Details & Order Online

Our new P-Series Precision Adjustable Straight Trigger (P-STR8) is the straight-faced version of our legendary curved Precision Adjustable Intermediate Trigger (P-SAIT) included in all SIG Legion Series DA/SA pistols. It is adjustable for double action slack and single action over travel.

P-STR8-S is available in two versions, machined from tough alloy steel or durable, lightweight 7075 Aluminum. (And in limited-availability colors!)





Other Products


More online at https://grayguns.com

Post last updated Oct. 24, 2017




Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms. Now: Get some Lucas Extreme Duty Grease from Top Gun Supply and SIG Pro Shop, dammit! And remember: MOAC is coming again in 2017!

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistols.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 541-468-3840
 
Posts: 9325 | Location: GGI's Secret Volcano Base near Spray, and Bruce's R&D custom shop in Reedsport, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
.


Steve


Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - http://grayguns.com | Blogging at http://radioviceonline.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
 
Posts: 4193 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
Nice kit Bruce. Only one question, what is the difference in the SD sear vs the competition sear?


~ ante omnia armari
 
Posts: 615 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:
Nice kit Bruce. Only one question, what is the difference in the SD sear vs the competition sear?

The competition sear offers a lighter single action pull weight acceptable for competition and range use only.


Steve


Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - http://grayguns.com | Blogging at http://radioviceonline.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
 
Posts: 4193 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Will the straight trigger drop in to a P226 previously worked on by GGI? It had the Reduced Reset Carry Package and SIG Short Reset Trigger done.

Thanks!

Bruce



Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

--Leonardo da Vinci

 
Posts: 2443 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Will the straight trigger drop in to a P226 previously worked on by GGI? It had the Reduced Reset Carry Package and SIG Short Reset Trigger done.

Thanks!

Bruce

Yes, it certainly should. Thank you! -B




Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms. Now: Get some Lucas Extreme Duty Grease from Top Gun Supply and SIG Pro Shop, dammit! And remember: MOAC is coming again in 2017!

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistols.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 541-468-3840
 
Posts: 9325 | Location: GGI's Secret Volcano Base near Spray, and Bruce's R&D custom shop in Reedsport, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:
Nice kit Bruce. Only one question, what is the difference in the SD sear vs the competition sear?

The competition sear offers a lighter single action pull weight acceptable for competition and range use only.


Steve, I know that the competition kit comes with competition springs (I own a few spring kits myself), however, I am just wondering if there are any differences in the sears themselves? If not, theoretically, I could revert my pistol back to the SD setup if I chose to do so (eg. replacing the standard springs). Thanks!


~ ante omnia armari
 
Posts: 615 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:
Nice kit Bruce. Only one question, what is the difference in the SD sear vs the competition sear?

The competition sear offers a lighter single action pull weight acceptable for competition and range use only.


Steve, I know that the competition kit comes with competition springs (I own a few spring kits myself), however, I am just wondering if there are any differences in the sears themselves? If not, theoretically, I could revert my pistol back to the SD setup if I chose to do so (eg. replacing the standard springs). Thanks!


Yes, the sears are physically cut differently.


Steve


Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - http://grayguns.com | Blogging at http://radioviceonline.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
 
Posts: 4193 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigman940:
Nice kit Bruce. Only one question, what is the difference in the SD sear vs the competition sear?

The competition sear offers a lighter single action pull weight acceptable for competition and range use only.


Steve, I know that the competition kit comes with competition springs (I own a few spring kits myself), however, I am just wondering if there are any differences in the sears themselves? If not, theoretically, I could revert my pistol back to the SD setup if I chose to do so (eg. replacing the standard springs). Thanks!


Yes, the sears are physically cut differently.


Steve, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigman940,


~ ante omnia armari
 
Posts: 615 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
No P239 love?


Disabled combat vet
 
Posts: 1244 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
member
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
 
What's the progress on P320's that have had the GrayGuns love (competition action package), as well as later PELT installation? Are these going to be serviced to make them "drop safe"? I hesitate to send a modified gun like this back to SIG for their standard mods.
 
 
Posts: 7176 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
The competition sear offers a lighter single action pull weight acceptable for competition and range use only.


Steve,
Do you have the expected trigger pull weights for competition vs duty kits? Both DA/SA.
 
Posts: 175 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c_zielsdorf:
No P239 love?


In development, but no ETA.


Steve


Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - http://grayguns.com | Blogging at http://radioviceonline.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
 
Posts: 4193 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
 
What's the progress on P320's that have had the GrayGuns love (competition action package), as well as later PELT installation? Are these going to be serviced to make them "drop safe"? I hesitate to send a modified gun like this back to SIG for their standard mods.
 


This is a Classifieds thread, and not really appropriate for questions outside the thread's topic. That said, you should have received an email on the topic. That information was also posted on the Grayguns website. When additional information is available, the website will be updated and you'll receive an email. The are working on it.


Steve


Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - http://grayguns.com | Blogging at http://radioviceonline.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
 
Posts: 4193 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kilyung:
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
The competition sear offers a lighter single action pull weight acceptable for competition and range use only.


Steve,
Do you have the expected trigger pull weights for competition vs duty kits? Both DA/SA.


I expect it will vary depending on the gun, but they have not provided me with that information. They have been installing kits on guns for a couple of months, so maybe someone will provide a report.


Steve


Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - http://grayguns.com | Blogging at http://radioviceonline.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
 
Posts: 4193 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of hlb14
posted Hide Post
Any idea when the drop in HK p-series bits on display at the NRA show might become available?
 
Posts: 727 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Bruce,

Anything more about the fire control kit you mentioned in the post below? There's nothing on your web site.




Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192
 
Posts: 7705 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hlb14:
Any idea when the drop in HK p-series bits on display at the NRA show might become available?


I think Grayguns would like to keep this thread specific to the items listed in the first post of the thread. As for additional products released in the future, you can consider anything you've seen but not yet released as "in development, with no current ETA."

The small, dedicated staff continue to work on new products. I think the consensus is they want to avoid promises for release dates in the future. Under promise, over deliver. When stuff is released, they will not be hiding it. Sign up for the email newsletter at the Grayguns site and/or watch the website.


Steve


Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - http://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - http://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - http://grayguns.com | Blogging at http://radioviceonline.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
 
Posts: 4193 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Are you doing any 1911 work again? I've got a Colt 1911 that was given to me by a dear friend that passed away a couple years ago. I can think of no more fitting tribute than to have a premier smith give it some love. Any chance you'd take on such a project now?



**The views expressed above represent those of the poster only and not necessarily those of his employer**
**Any advice given should not be considered legal counsel and used for entertainment purposes only**
-Chance favors the prepared mind
-"Guns don't kill people. People Kill People. Guns defend people from people with smaller guns." - American Dad
-It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
 
Posts: 4780 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

What's the progress on P320's that have had the GrayGuns love (competition action package), as well as later PELT installation? Are these going to be serviced to make them "drop safe"? I hesitate to send a modified gun like this back to SIG for their standard mods.


This is a Classifieds thread, and not really appropriate for questions outside the thread's topic.


That has a 'topic shortcut' in the pistols section... for discussion.

quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by hlb14:
Any idea when the drop in HK p-series bits on display at the NRA show might become available?


I think Grayguns would like to keep this thread specific to the items listed in the first post of the thread.


Bruce's first post, first sentence:

quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
More information on Grayguns products and services can be found at our website - https://grayguns.com. We offer precision upgrade components and in-house services for your SIG SAUER® pistol AND we're the premier action-work specialists for HK pistols.


Confused




 
Posts: 6849 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ☆ Grayguns - Trigger Kits, Triggers, Guide Rods, In-House Services & More ☆

© SIGforum 2017