SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please close this thread ... WTS: Sig P226 RX and Sig P320 Xcompact ... price lowered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please close this thread ... WTS: Sig P226 RX and Sig P320 Xcompact ... price lowered Login/Join 
posted
Withdrawn Sig P226 RX, 9 mm. with the Sigarmorers "carry" action package. Gun has not been fired and has all that came with it in the case. It is a duplicate of my main use pistol.
Pictures

$850 shipped FFL to FFL. FTF is possible in the Austin/San Antonio area with a valid LTC. I'm flexible as to payment method, whatever works best for the buyer.

SPF Sig P320 Xcompact, new in box as it came from factory. (corrected model name)

Pictures

$550 shipped. Same transfer and payment information as above.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bpnkrtn,

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gnaht
posted Hide Post
Sig P226 22 caliber NIB

I'll take it!

Posts: 129 | Registered: August 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gnaht:
Sig P226 22 caliber NIB

I'll take it!

Thank you Sir.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added a P320Xcarry.

posted Hide Post
prices lowered.

posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 399 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill take the X-Carry.

What part of the Hill Country are you in? I am in the Hill Country as well.

Posts: 363 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
FYI. That looks like an X-Compact, not an X-Carry. 3.6" barrel, 15 round magazines.

Posts: 66 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cokehockey:
FYI. That looks like an X-Compact, not an X-Carry. 3.6" barrel, 15 round magazines.

Looks like I got confused ... happening more often lately!!! The pistol does have two 15 round magazines, so you are correct it is a compact not a carry ... thank you very much Sir.

posted Hide Post
Thank you, bpnkrtn! Just as you said, really great gun.

SigForum crew - bpnkrtn was GREAT to deal with. If he is ever selling again, you'll enjoy dealing with him.

Posts: 363 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have withdrawn the P226 RX. I'm closing this thread so I can open another for sale thread. Can only have one and I don't want Para after me!