SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB:: SiG 229 DAK 9MM. Found ONE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB:: SiG 229 DAK 9MM. Found ONE! Login/Join 
Picture of schrack
posted
Looking for Good condition, would not mind a reworked Police turn in, Thanks for looking E mail in profile. Da/Sa need pic with right grip off to see if cut is DAK frienbly

This message has been edited. Last edited by: schrack,

Posts: 1785 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Any interested in a DAK 224 in 9mm?

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2730069334

Posts: 11949 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers,

Sportsman Outdoors has some DAK trade-ins.
Recoil Gunsorks gets these from time to time.

Posts: 267 | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, a lot of .40 cal around, would like 9MM. Was hoping someone would have one for sale.

Posts: 1785 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmilbauer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by schrack:
Thanks for the info, a lot of .40 cal around, would like 9MM. Was hoping someone would have one for sale.

Where were you when I couldn't give a NIB P229 DAK away last summer???? LOL...eventually traded it. Good luck..they are out there!

Posts: 85 | Location: North Texas | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Copypasta from my other post: For anyone that's been looking for a SIG P224 in 9mm, I was at the Portland OR gun show yesterday and they hat at least one in DA/SA BSS and two in DAK configurations. May wish to give them a call if you've been looking: (503) 492-6999 Good luck!

Posts: 1027 | Location: WA | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Not looking for 224, 229 in 9mm DAK, Thanks for the thought, Regards, Ron

Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Last summer our Dept. was still using our old .38's, just qualified on the DAK Sig, Love it more than my 228.

Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not looking for 224, 229 in 9mm DAK

My apologies! Totally misread that; good luck with your acquisition nonetheless!

Posts: 1027 | Location: WA | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Thank you, for remembering my quest, I am hoping for a nice 229 dak 9 mm to find its way.

posted Hide Post
Don't know how motivated you are but there's one for sale on Phoenix Backpage.

Posts: 27 | Registered: November 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Could not in it on the site you recommended, thanks anyway.

Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
The quest goes on.

posted Hide Post
SAS in .40 with wood grips and Crimson Trace grips an option? Trijicon orange front sight.

Posts: 156 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, 357Sig.

Posts: 156 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Still searching, I have faith one will come.

Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
Just sold one a few months back. Only one I've ever seen. They are out there but really hard to find. Seems like 95% of them are in 40.

+++

Posts: 1408 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Interested in Da/Sa if DAK comparable, need photo of right side with grip removed to check cut.

Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Btt .

Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Found one,nib, Thanks all for looking, and helping look, Regards, Ron