SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Genuine Factory Sig grips for West German P220 with European / heel mag release
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Genuine Factory Sig grips for West German P220 with European / heel mag release Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys,

Long shot but I'm looking for some original Sig grips for West German P220 with European / heel mag release. The ones that come on the pistol from the factory. Mine were getting checked (micro cracks) from age and one finally split at the range. Haven't been able to find a set from a source, reputable or otherwise. Please email me if you have a set you're willing to part with and price. Email is in my profile. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SiVisPacem,

Posts: 12 | Registered: November 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump!

posted Hide Post
If anyone has a suggestion on a potential source, I'd appreciate any leads. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Bump!

posted Hide Post
Bump!

posted Hide Post
Bump!

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Sent you a link to a potential source. Hope it works out.

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, are you looking for the rubber Hogue style grips that came on 220s or the bakelite grips with the lanyard loop cutout?

I think Hogue still sells the G10 style grips and there are some wooden ones on eBay often.

I'm not sure if you thought about swapping with regular grips, but the screw centerline is about 1/4 inch offset between the two, so those won't work.

I can't speculate wether or not the G2 grips would work if you had to modify the G2 for the mainspring.

The closest thing that you may be able to find a black pair of G10s.

At one time they had aluminum grips for the Euro P220. They are impossible to find now. I had listed a WTB for the aluminum ones on the forum here, and had no replies after I bumped the offer price up to $200.

Good luck.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2378 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for the original plastics. They are shiny, kind of like bakelite. I have a set of the Hogue G10's also. They're nice. Good ergos and very grippy.

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Most of my Bakelite grips are cracked also. I think I may of had some rubber grips somewhere...

At least I could give you an extra bump anyway.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2378 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate it!