SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold: HK P2000/P2000sk items
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sold: HK P2000/P2000sk items Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
**READ MY POST OF FEBRUARY 10TH FOR SITUATION AS TO SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO ANOTHER MEMBER. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

You can check the prices at hkparts.net, hkwebshop.com and gunbroker. No Paypal but USPS money order, certified bank check or good ol' US currency.

Sold/shipped/delivered to adam14 **item 1: HK P2000/.357sig barrel with 250 rds though it. originally asking $140 $100.00 (that's as low as I can go).

Sold/shipped/delivered to adam14 **item 2: HK P2000/P2000sk MEPROLIGHT #ML11519 Tru Dot three dot green, bright night sights, removed with MGW tool. (my receipts say they were purchased either Dec '13 or May '16) with date code "U". originally asking $75
$50.00

Sold/shipped/delivered to dwd1985 item 3: HK P2000/P2000sk extended magazine release paddle/lever (from a P45c).

These words from Para are how I do business on this forum. Please do the same...

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2751046041

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

I would support President Trump selecting Barack as the next ambassador to Afghanistan...and Hillary to Syria.

Posts: 7639 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
P2000/P2000sk extended magazine release paddle/lever

If you do decide to separate the extended mag release, please let me know. I have a USPc I need one for! Thanks.

Posts: 3155 | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
OK, I'll pay for shipping if both remaining items are purchased together. Buyer pays shipping if sold separately.

I would support President Trump selecting Barack as the next ambassador to Afghanistan...and Hillary to Syria.

Posts: 7639 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Razz

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The barrel is now $100 and I can't afford to go any lower. So if you're on the fence...

Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
I will take the barrel and sights...pls call or text me as I have a few questions @ (513) 255-5776...Ron M.

Posts: 1416 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adam14:
I will take the barrel and sights...pls call or text me as I have a few questions @ (513) 255-5776...Ron M.

Thank you Ron. I left a couple of messages on your phone 'cause I don't text. Also sent a message to your profile address. It's easiest to reach me via profile e-mail. Glad to answer any questions you have.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll try to make this as diplomatic as I can. I've still not received funds on the HK barrel and MEPROLIGHT night sights. He said twice that he'd mail a personal check and for me to hold to clear, but that he had some issues following a collision. Stuff happens. I hate to do this as I thought we had it resolved through phone calls.

I've given him until February 14th or the deal is void. If anyone is interested let me know.

posted Hide Post
Please put me next in line for the 357 Sig barrel if things don't work out.

Thanks

Posts: 466 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 19, 2006Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAds:
Please put me next in line for the 357 Sig barrel if things don't work out.

Thanks

Noted and thank you. I still have not received a response to my last message to Adam14.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
adam14, Tuesday 02/14 is the deadline to receive funds that you committed to sending. No response here and no response to messages. You have my e-mail and phone.

Funds were not at the USPS as of 02/12.

posted Hide Post
If the night sights are $50.00 shipped. I will take them if the deal falls through with adam14.
email in my profile.

Posts: 5627 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Funds were finally received from adam14 today, the deadline. The envelope is postmarked February 10th.

To RAds and wcb6092, if the check does not clear in ten days, your offers to buy the barrel and night sights will be accepted if you still want them. Thank you.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
You either agree to buy an item or items, or you do not. There is no "I'll take it and by the way, I have questions." Doesn't work that way. When you agree to buy an item or items, you need to communicate with the seller.

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2751046041

If you cannot treat others as you yourself wish to be treated, do not use Classifieds here. Based upon what the seller is telling me, if I revoked your access to Classifieds right now, it would be fair. Word to the wise

Posts: 78151 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para.

To adam14, this is how I chose to communicate with you. I will not call you again, nor send you a message through your GALL'S e-mail. I did send a duplicate e-mail to your (invalid) profile address. I want a paper trail until our business is finalized.

Your payment was received 02/14 in an FOP envelope with USPS postmark of 02/10. I will update my ad when the check clears my bank in ten days and provide a shipping date and tracking number.

Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
JW,
I sincerely apologize. I just saw your posts here. I just looked to get your email and was going to email. I'm actually shocked as I had no idea you were upset. We had such a pleasant conversation when we first spoke. I did tell you I would put the check in the mail that following Monday and I forgot. Last week when you called I told you I had it in my briefcase and had forgoten as a result of my wife's involemnt in a car accident. I was completely unaware of your frustration or deadline. I am so, sorry as I got distracted. I don't have your number as you called on a restricted line and I have 85 incoming numbers in my phone to go thru to try to locate an AZ area code. I again, apologize to both you and all forum members here. If you would like to cash the $150 check and keep $25 for the inconvenience I've caused please do so and at your convenience please send me a return check for $125. I completely understand if you wish to move forward with the other members. Just please let me know your wishes. Again, I sincrely apologize. Para or any other member here please feel free to call me, whatsoever as needed.
Again, I sincerely apologize for my distraction and inconvenience I've created.
Sincerely,
Ron (513) 255-5776

Posts: 1416 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad it all worked out. I have had a few transactions with members here and have yet to get burned.Good to see that continue on. Smile

Posts: 5627 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
JW,
I sincerely apologize. I just saw your posts here. I just looked to get your email and was going to email. I'm actually shocked as I had no idea you were upset. We had such a pleasant conversation when we first spoke. I did tell you I would put the check in the mail that following Monday and I forgot. Last week when you called I told you I had it in my briefcase and had forgoten as a result of my wife's involemnt in a car accident. I was completely unaware of your frustration or deadline. I am so, sorry as I got distracted. I don't have your number as you called on a restricted line and I have 85 incoming numbers in my phone to go thru to try to locate an AZ area code. I again, apologize to both you and all forum members here. If you would like to cash the $150 check and keep $25 for the inconvenience I've caused please do so and at your convenience please send me a return check for $125. I completely understand if you wish to move forward with the other members. Just please let me know your wishes. Again, I sincrely apologize. Para or any other member here please feel free to call me, whatsoever as needed.
Again, I sincerely apologize for my distraction and inconvenience I've created.
Sincerely,
Ron (513) 255-5776

Ron, that sounds like a sincere apology and took guts to publicly acknowledge the delays. Thank you, I accept it and we'll move on. The lack of communication through your profile e-mail address frustrated me. I like e-mails to keep the facts straight. Communication between buyer and seller is 99% of any deal.

I gave a deadline and you met it. I would not have sold the items you wanted unless funds had not been received. I think the other two members understand that. I will not take cash and return the differance. That's not how I do business. The barrel, night sights and holster are packaged so there will be no delay in shipping.

We tried to cash the check this am but US BANK refused since we're not members. Our bank said it will take up to ten days to clear. I accept that from our conversations. We'll monitor online and if it clears sooner I'll ship immediately and advise. Thank you.

Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
JW,
Thank you!...I will get an updated email in my profile as well as being more diligent with payment...and checking the forum frequently when I have any deals pending.

I am sorry for my oversight. If I could just ask that you forward the shipping info to my email on my business card. The profile FOP email went inactive upon my LE retirement. Absolutely, no hurry on my end...ship @ your convenience.

Sincerely,

Ron

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
JW,
Thank you!...I will get an updated email in my profile as well as being more diligent with payment...and checking the forum frequently when I have any deals pending.

I am sorry for my oversight. If I could just ask that you forward the shipping info to my email on my business card. The profile FOP email went inactive upon my LE retirement. Absolutely, no hurry on my end...ship @ your convenience.

Sincerely,

Ron

Will do Ron.

Update 02/28/17: I also sent a message to your new profile address (got no reply). The check passed the ten day waiting period. USPS has the package as of yesterday. Let me know that the package arrived safely.

Tracking number is 9505 5105 9321 7058 0452 00

According to the USPS the package was delivered on 03/01/17.