SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS-NIB 300 Blackout complete upper with extras. CHEAP!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-NIB 300 Blackout complete upper with extras. CHEAP! Login/Join 
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted
300 Blackout AR15 complete flat top upper. Charging handle, and upgraded bolt and bolt carrier assembly ( pretty sure BC assem. is Danial Defense). S.S. 16 inch mid-weight barrel w/a2 flash hider and Double Star free float hand guard. Upper built on 5-17-14 by "Hardened Arms".It was a well respected company that went under after the last election. Test fired by them but otherwise new. There are some very minor scratches on FF tube from shipping/storage otherwise NIB.
500 rounds of primed new 300 Blackout brass and a set of new RCBS AR series dies for same is also included.
I had this set up for years but just never got around to doing anything with it. My loss is your gain. Price is $299.00 shipped. Postal money order preferred. Thanks for looking. Smile Smile

Posts: 1302 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
I will take it.

Posts: 232 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
John, Your turning into a regular customer! Email sent.

Posts: 1302 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
SOLD pending funds. Thank you Defensivetactics.