SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: New Sig P6/P225 & P228/P229 Stainless Guide Rods $13.50 shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: New Sig P6/P225 & P228/P229 Stainless Guide Rods $13.50 shipped Login/Join 
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted
I have plenty of P225/P6 and p228/P229 leftover ARF.com Stainless Steel Guide Rods all new I'll sell them for a $10 discount of normal price for $13.50 shipped for 225 and for 228/9 most are Center Drill few are Concentric Circles and flat face. Sellers choice to what you get but I will try my best to accommodate if you post here what you want but I cannot guarantee.

ALL Guide Rods are $13.50 shipped

PAYPAL LINK FOR P6/P225 GUIDE RODS

PAYPAL LINK FOR P228/P229 GUIDE RODS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MauiWowie22,

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4965 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
PAYPAL LINKS ARE UPDATED

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4965 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Just bought a P6 guide rod, Maui. If you have a concentric circle in stock that would be great. Or a flat one if not. Thanks!

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2193 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
Just bought a P6 guide rod, Maui. If you have a concentric circle in stock that would be great. Or a flat one if not. Thanks!

Concentric on the way!
thanks!

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

posted Hide Post
I will take a P228 concentric if you have one.
Thanks!

Posts: 17 | Registered: June 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KVNguyen:
I will take a P228 concentric if you have one.
Thanks!

No concentric for 228 left sorry
I do have the other 2

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
bump

Thanks MW22...

Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
MW22, just wanted to say "Thanks!" for a great transaction. I ordered it last Friday and received it on Tuesday. The guide rod is a fine example of true craftsmanship and I look forward to installing and shooting with it. Cheers!

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2193 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a 228. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 15219 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Next two members to order any 2 guide rods will get one free for a total of 3 guide rods.
I will do my best to accommodate Free guide rod request but no guarantee on style.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MauiWowie22,

Thanks MW22...