SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Life Fitness upright C3 Life Cycle w/Go Console (NJ) $600.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Life Fitness upright C3 Life Cycle w/Go Console (NJ) $600.00 Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted
We are selling our lightly used Life Fitness upright C3 Life Cycle with Go Console.
Everything on it works as it should: chest strap, hand held heart rate monitors.
I have the original seat as well as a comfy Cloud 9 seat installed on it.
Price is $600.00. You will need to pick it up as I will not ship. I can possibly meet somewhere reasonably close but it is heavy. It is a very high quality bike that needs to be used for more than hanging clothes to dry from it!!
I will send pics to those interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: whododat,

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1387 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 1387 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Need it gone, price lowered bump.

Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
BTT.
Offers?

Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Bump and Price lowered.