SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    July 4th Blowout!! *** Sig Pistol & AR Accessories
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 4th Blowout!! *** Sig Pistol & AR Accessories Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
P320 trigger received Smile

Thank you very much.

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2321 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the grip po gps 02 I sent you an email

Posts: 103 | Registered: December 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Posts: 1695 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent re 224 DAK parts

----------------------------------------
NRA Rifle, Pistol, Personal Protection Instructor # Sig Classic Line Certified Armorer

Posts: 34 | Registered: October 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P320 slide. Looking through to see what else I might be interested in!

FDE P320 Compact Slide - $225 Shipped.

Posts: 680 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Sounds good JBird679.

Posts: 1695 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Per emails I'll take these two. Payment sent. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by TrojanX4:
FDE P320 Compact Slide - $225 Shipped.

I recently purchased a P320 Compact FDE soley for the FCU and I'm selling the slide and barrel. I have not fired this but the prior owner claimed 100 rounds. I would guess more like 200-300 rounds fired. Its in over all great condition. It does have a few light surface scratches mostly on the rear portion of the slide opposite of the ejection port. I have taken photos in such a way that they look more obvious but in person and especially in outdoor lighting they blend in pretty well and are not obvious. See both indoor and outdoor photos below. The FDE finish is super good looking in person and since Sig is currently only offering exchange kits in black this is a great way to update the look of your P320.

Magpul Angled Fore Grip (AFG2) - Foilage Green - Lightly Used - $18 Shipped

Posts: 680 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
I received my items today and everything looks great! Thanks!

Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Thank you JBird!!

Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Email sent

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1057 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Sig Laser for the P938/238

Email sent

Thanks

Posts: 28 | Location: SE MICHIGAN | Registered: December 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Bump

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
What flashlight did you use with the .83" Thorntail mount?

Thanks

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20724 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Great question, I had a surefire e series unit, don't remember the model, but the .83 ring should work with these flashlight models:

Streamlight Protac® 1L
Streamlight Protac® 2L
Surefire® E1B Backup®
Surefire® E1E Executive Elite®
Surefire® E1L Outdoorsman
Surefire® E2D Executive Defender®
Surefire® E2E Executive Elite®
Surefire® E2D LED Defender®
Surefire® E2L Outdoorsman
VTAC L4®
VTAC L4® Mini

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I am SOL on this.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20724 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Thorntail Key Mod Light Mount

I'll take one of these. Email sent.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12496 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post