SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Ladies Tag Heuer Alter Ego Models WP1317-0 and WAA1418 << and >> MEN'S TAG Heuer Kirium Watches - Models WL1113 and WL111G
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Ladies Tag Heuer Alter Ego Models WP1317-0 and WAA1418 << and >> MEN'S TAG Heuer Kirium Watches - Models WL1113 and WL111G Login/Join 
posted
Ladies Tag Heuer Alter Ego model WP1317-0 with 30 Swiss diamonds on case - diamond weight is 1/2 ctw

Has ALL original links in the bracelet - Fits 7+" wrist.

Face is mother of pearl and changes appearance, depending on angle of view and lighting.

Excellent Condition with wear not visible at arms length - see detailed pics below. $550 Shipped

Next up is the Men's WL1113.BA0701 Kirium with dark blue face and brushed case & bracelet. Excellent Condition. only $350 + $8 shipping

Next is the Men's WL111G.BA0701 Kirium with carbon grey face and bracelet with brushed outside links and polished center links. Excellent Condition with new battery. $370 + $8 shipping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Whitks,

Posts: 406 | Location: Wichita, KS USA | Registered: April 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Ladies diamond Alter Ego Added

Posts: 406 | Location: Wichita, KS USA | Registered: April 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Whit, Let's do this a third time. I'll take the Alter Ego.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 3885 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:

Thanks Cobra, the Alter Ego is yours.
We can work out the details tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:

Hi Chris,
Not sure if something is wrong with my email, but I haven't received yours.

posted Hide Post
Smile

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whitks:
Smile

Nope, it's me. Was traveling. Just sent you an email. All is good to go.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 3885 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also have a small Ladies WAA1418.BA0760 Alter Ego with Six Diamonds set on the Mother of pearl face and extra bracelet links to fit more than 7" wrist - excellent condition. Case diameter is 25.0mm. Has manual & serialized diamond information card, but no box (I can usually obtain a box if you would like to have one).

$500 Shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Whitks,

posted Hide Post
Back up with some better pictures of everything.

posted Hide Post
Saturday Bump