SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 2 Different Ladies Tag Heuer Alter Ego Models WP1317-0 and WAA1418 << and >> MEN'S TAG Heuer Kirium Model WL1113 - Prices Lowered!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 2 Different Ladies Tag Heuer Alter Ego Models WP1317-0 and WAA1418 << and >> MEN'S TAG Heuer Kirium Model WL1113 - Prices Lowered! Login/Join 
posted
Ladies Tag Heuer Alter Ego model WP1317-0 with 30 Swiss diamonds on case - diamond weight is 1/2 ctw

Has ALL original links in the bracelet - Fits 7+" wrist.

Face is mother of pearl and changes appearance, depending on angle of view and lighting.

Excellent Condition - see detailed pics below. $500 Shipped

Next up is the Men's WL1113.BA0701 Kirium with dark blue face and brushed case & bracelet. Excellent Condition. only $350 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Whitks,

Posts: 412 | Location: Wichita, KS USA | Registered: April 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Ladies diamond Alter Ego Added

Posts: 412 | Location: Wichita, KS USA | Registered: April 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Whit, Let's do this a third time. I'll take the Alter Ego.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4011 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:

Thanks Cobra, the Alter Ego is yours.
We can work out the details tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:

Hi Chris,
Not sure if something is wrong with my email, but I haven't received yours.

posted Hide Post
Smile

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whitks:
Smile

Nope, it's me. Was traveling. Just sent you an email. All is good to go.

Posts: 4011 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also have a small Ladies WAA1418.BA0760 Alter Ego with Six Diamonds set on the Mother of pearl face and extra bracelet links to fit more than 7" wrist - excellent condition. Case diameter is 25.0mm. Has manual & serialized diamond information card, but no box (I can usually obtain a box if you would like to have one).

$475 Shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Whitks,

posted Hide Post
Back up with some better pictures of everything.

posted Hide Post
Saturday Bump

posted Hide Post
Lowered prices on the Ladies watches

posted Hide Post
I'll take the carbon grey men's Kirium .

Email sent

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 179 | Location: Tinley Park, Il | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the Carbon grey watch yesterday, it is in spectular condition. Looks great.

Whitks is a great guy to deal with. Thanks.

Posts: 179 | Location: Tinley Park, Il | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jim, hope you enjoy the watch. The extra links are on the way.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
So which ladies watches are still available?

Posts: 106 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both Ladies watches pictured are still available - I had two of the WP1317-0 Alter Egos.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I bought one of the Alter Egos from Whit and my wife ABSOLUTELY loves it. It was the third TAG I have purchased from him and every watch was in super good condition. Deal in confidence.

posted Hide Post
Whitks extra links arrived, and like you said they look brand new. Added to the band and we are good to go,thanks again.

posted Hide Post
Bump - All still available

posted Hide Post
Back up with lower prices