SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Gold scrap and unwanted jewelry...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Gold scrap and unwanted jewelry... Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
I'm sorry, I totally bungled this one. Yes, I purchase gold scrap an unwanted jewelry.

I will purchase at 90% of market price for clean scrap for 18, 14, and 10kt. More than 90% if it's higher than 18kt.

Thanks guys...again, sorry for the weird post. I didn't see it till just now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5242 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since David mentioned it- I sold some gold scrap, unwanted jewelry and silver to David a while back. He made it easy, painless and rewarding= Thank You.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 10144 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
David.... is that you? Put Bendable on the phone.

Posts: 8114 | Location: PA | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Kill
Picture of Wyatt_jr
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no idea what the menu thing is about but I have a little gold piece to sell. I sent a description through your website. I trust you because you are still here but I was in Orange County in the '80s and I'll get there again if you rip me off Big Grin Wink

Posts: 1834 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wyatt_jr:
I have absolutely no idea what the menu thing is about but I have a little gold piece to sell. I sent a description through your website. I trust you because you are still here but I was in Orange County in the '80s and I'll get there again if you rip me off Big Grin Wink

There is a thread in the lounge asking for Vietnamese food recommendations. I hazard a guess that David miss pasted his list.

Posts: 3106 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'll have the Grilled Pork Angel Hair Vermicelli please.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 9225 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the fried spring rolls and a couple of Rolex's Big Grin

Posts: 14054 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
quote:
Originally posted by Wyatt_jr:

There is a thread in the lounge asking for Vietnamese food recommendations. I hazard a guess that David miss pasted his list.

Yes that's it!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5242 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
Picture of Ronin101
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
David.... is that you? Put Bendable on the phone.

Big Grin

Posts: 6302 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Email sent Frown

I done blowed it up real good.

Posts: 4370 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
ballpark on what a 10k class ring is worth? normal men's size...not SuperBowl XX sized

Posts: 847 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
PGT, I will need an actual weight. to let you know.

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
Email sent Frown

Replied...sorry to hear brother.

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
What I'm paying today at the moment for gold scrap.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Corrected image and right now's price ^

God, Family, Country.

Road Kill
Picture of Wyatt_jr
posted Hide Post
Dave took care of my ex wife stuff, no problem at all. Good communicator, speedy check in the mail.

Now my wife said she is going to dig the skeletons out of her closet. I didn't know she had any..

Posts: 1834 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just completed easy and pleasant transaction and got rid of some old gold jewelry. Thank you, Dave!

Posts: 443 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post