SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB- P320 SUBCOMPACT Grip module. Size Medium in FDE.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB- P320 SUBCOMPACT Grip module. Size Medium in FDE. Login/Join 
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted
I am looking for a Sig P320 SUB-Compact ( Not compact or carry ) Grip module in MEDIUM. This is for the 9/357/40 size. I am looking for the FDE (tan) color only. My email is in my profile. Thanks for the help. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWALLY,

Posts: 1290 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AFAIK, they never made the Subcompact module in large. They made the non-railed version in small and the railed version in medium. They may have had a large in the catalog at some point, but I've never seen one for sale.

I could be wrong -- if I am, somebody will come along soon and correct me. I might have a medium stashed away in my back room. I'll take a look.

Posts: 627 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information Tolvo. Sig does seem to have the habit of advertising items then not making them. Yes, if you have the medium subcompact I will take it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWALLY,

Posts: 1290 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a look and let you know.

Posts: 627 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tolvo. Please let me know.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 2039 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent also.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 260 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Note; Still looking for the FDE color. I did work out a deal for the Items mentioned before I edited this post.

NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
BTT. Still looking...