SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS RCBS and Lee Die Sets, 7.62x39, .223 Rem, .300 Wby Mag, .220 Swift, .257 Wby Mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS RCBS and Lee Die Sets, 7.62x39, .223 Rem, .300 Wby Mag, .220 Swift, .257 Wby Mag Login/Join 
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted
I have the following die sets up for sale. I got these in a package reloading deal and they are calibers I don't reload. I'm not sure they've been used, they don't look like it.

SOLD—Lee 3 die set 7.62 x 39 includes Sizing Die, Bullet Seating Die, $25 Crimp Die, Shell Holder, Powder Dipper, and expander for both .308 and .311. $20 Shipped
RCBS 2 Piece Die Set .223 Remington, Part Number 11103. $25 $20 Shipped
RCBS 2 Piece Die Set .300 Weatherby Mag, Part number 15201. $25 $20 shipped
RCBS 2 piece die Set .220 Swift, Part number 10701. $25 $20 shipped
RCBS 2 piece die Set .257 Weatherby Mag, Part number 12601. $25 $20
shipped

SOLD-I have up for sale an IPhone 6s (standard size NOT the plus) 64GB model in space grey. It has lived its life in a Lifeproof FRE case so the phone is in great condition with no scratches or dents. I had a new battery installed back in the summer at the Apple store. I got a new Lifeproof FRE case at the same time (the original was worn) which is included with the phone.

I’m selling this phone cause I upgraded. Everything works as it should. My wife said I should keep it as a backup but I hate having stuff like this just collecting dust.

This phone was bought from and exclusively used on the AT&T network so I don’t know it’s status for use on other networks.

No charger, just the phone and case. $75 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kyjondeere,

Posts: 517 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
price lowered. Cash and trade offers will be considered.

Posts: 517 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
Email sent

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson

Posts: 990 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kyjondeere:
I have up for sale a .22 TacSol 9” dedicated pistol upper (Kestrel model). I’ve had this probably 5-6 years and has seen minimal use. I’d estimate 500 rounds, probably less. It is just sitting in the safe so I’ve decided to let it go. It’s very reliable with most all ammo and is very accurate. It will come with all the magazines I have for it (at least 3, likely a couple more but I’ll have to check).

Here is a link to the exact upper with all specs:

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...019128691?pid=194365

I can email actual photos this evening to interested folks.

$425 $375 OBO shipped and insured. No Paypal.

I have 4 magazines with the upper.

I’ll take it per our emails

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson

Posts: 990 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
TacSol upper is sold.

Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
iPhone 6S added.

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Is your iPhone unlocked from AT&T ? And has the iCloud account been deleted ?
Email sent.
I'll take it when unlocked per email thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greymann,

Posts: 628 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
The iPhone is sold to Greymann.

Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
RCBS and Lee Die sets added

Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Prices lowered for the die sets. Make me an offer if you need one of them.

posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding Lee 7.62x39 dies.

PC

Posts: 873 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Lee 7.62x39 dies are SPF