SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: gorgeous IWB holster for 365XL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: gorgeous IWB holster for 365XL Login/Join 
posted
I bought this holster, and checked it for fit only. The same day I got it, my laser showed up that I'd ordered and I can't use it with a laser.
It is an IWB for right hand, to fit 365XL, but, could be used as OWB for left hand, or, if you wanted to use it for an OWB, for right hand, you could drill holes in the other side.
$39 shipped
NO PAYPAL prefer USPS money order

Posts: 194 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know how to post pictures.
Please email for pictures

Posts: 194 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Holster Brand? Model?

Your photos need to be hosted elsewhere on a 3rd party photo hosting site, such as Imgur, Post Image, etc and then linked to SIGforum using BBCode....Piece of Cake! Wink

How to post photos on SIGforum

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....Make America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20

Posts: 4151 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't remember brand, or model. I have no idea where the original packaging and paperwork disappeared to