SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: all sold or withdrawn
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: all sold or withdrawn Login/Join 
posted
I have for sale:

3 Glock 36 mags (6 round) in excellent condition with Pearce +0 bases installed (original bases included too). Withdrawn from sale

Silencerco Beretta 92 or M9 extended threaded barrel, black. Longer than the factory extended barrel. Maybe 500 rounds through this one and very accurate in my guns. With gen 3 locking insert, box and thread protector 1/2-28. $75. Sold to Chowser.

Sig factory threaded barrel for stamped slide P228. Older but in excellent condition with thread protector. 13.5x1 LH thread. $75 Sold to bpd13

Silencerco Glock 19 threaded barrel, less than 250 rounds fired with original box and thread protector 1/2-28. $75. Sold to WTP

Prices include first class mail shipping.

Mike

Please post I'll take it. Payment by PayPal or M.O.
Email is in my profile. I've had some messages from the forum go to spam so please post something if I don't get back with you. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike748,

Posts: 190 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price reduced to $100 shipped. I’d like to get this sold.

Posts: 190 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Year’s Eve bump

posted Hide Post
Reduced price on the MPX setup, added AK stock.

posted Hide Post
Updated my ad with new items and prices.

posted Hide Post
Sent you an email with a question.

Mike, I'll take the grips of still available.

Posts: 1000 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wish I saw this ad before claiming a folder on another site

Awesome deal for an eg folder here, priced well below market value

----------------------------
Insantiy: Electing the same guy twice, expecting different results.

Posts: 324 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Infrequent bump and update

Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Mike, I'll take the Sig folding knuckle if still available.

Posts: 294 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Money order mailed 2-22-19; tracking number sent to your email.

Posts: 294 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the smooth transaction Mike!

posted Hide Post
Bump with revised ad.

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Email sent for a picture of the TT Gunleather PM9 holster. Thanks.

Edit: Pics received. I'll take the holster.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1473 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for new ad

Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Sent you an e-mail.

Curtis

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 633 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with revised pricing

posted Hide Post
I will take two Glock 36 mags for $20.00. I sent an email to the address in your profile.

Bob

Posts: 388 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob, reply sent. First try bounced back...

posted Hide Post
I will take the P228 Threaded barrel if still available, email to follow.

Posts: 129 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike748:
I have for sale:

Silencerco Glock 19 threaded barrel, less than 250 rounds fired with original box and thread protector 1/2-28. $75.

I’ll take this. Email inbound.

Posts: 384 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post