SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Surefire Echo fixed blade, RMJ Tactical Little Bird, Apple MacBook Pro
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Surefire Echo fixed blade, RMJ Tactical Little Bird, Apple MacBook Pro Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
Surefire Echo fixed blade knife 3V steel, teklok with sharpener integrated into the teklok. $230 shipped.

RMJ Littlebird brown handles and kydex sheath. Unused and as new. $350

Apple MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.53 13" (SD/FW) Specs
Identifiers: Mid-2009 13" - MB991LL/A - MacBookPro5,5 - A1278 - 2326*
It’s in really good shape and comes with the original power cord. Battery works well also.

$330 shipped CONUS PayPal F&F or add 3% for fee

Only items I’d be interested in for trade are:
Sphinx SDP Compact new or fantastic condition, factory B&T collapsing stock for GHM9,
Trijicon RMR Type 2 with smallest dot size.
Aimpoint Acro
CZ P01 +/- cash
CZ SP01 +/- cash
Also interested in a Ruger Charger Takedown, 10/22 Takedown.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 5137 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 5137 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I read the post, would you happen to consider a set of Leica Bino's?
you can reply here or PM me, thanks !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2628 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the generous offer but I truly only want to sell it in order to get one of the few specific firearms listed. Thank you for the offer though.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
yessir, PM if ya change your mind

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2628 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Hi I’m interested in the Tag Heuer.
Could you please send me some detailed pictures.
Email is in my profile.
Thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 4025 | Location: SML & OBX | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, I’ll take some in the daylight tomorrow and send them to your email.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wristwatch images to me also please, 10X-Shooter. As high in resolution as you want.

Do these specs sound right for your watch?

Case diameter 38.5 millimeters
Thickness 12.2 millimeters

Posts: 6998 | Location: Mid-Atlantic Region | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
It’s a Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic WV211B-3
I believe it is 39 or 38.5. Stainless bracelet with a folding clasp. I have the box, manuals, card, etc. I’m not anywhere close to a watch expert but if I had to rate the condition I’d call it around 99%. Working on pictures now after pulling the box from storage.
I hate to sell it but I can’t afford my firearm habit without selling something.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Please shoot me an email regarding the Tag, in my profile.
Thanks

Posts: 477 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT for iPod nano, RMJ Little Bird hawk, Surefire Echo fixed blade knife

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Tag per our discussions, thanks

Posts: 65 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Tag Heuer Carrera is SPF to Sturco

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT with Tag sold. Other items still available.

posted Hide Post
Thanks 10X the Tag is outstanding, pleasure doing business with you !

Posts: 65 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sturco:
Thanks 10X the Tag is outstanding, pleasure doing business with you !

What a smooth deal, thanks much! Wear the Tag in good health my friend.