SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Tag Heuer Carrera WV211B Calibre 5 Auto Tag is SPF*, Surefire Echo, RMJ Little Bird, iPod Nano 7th Gen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Tag Heuer Carrera WV211B Calibre 5 Auto Tag is SPF*, Surefire Echo, RMJ Little Bird, iPod Nano 7th Gen Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted

The crystal appears flawless and light scuffing from occasional wear. This watch has been taken care of and stored carefully. It comes with the box, instructions, links, card, etc. Only reason I’m selling is to get something on the wish list. $875.00 $740.00 shipped conus PayPal F&F or you pay 3% includes shipping. Be happy to take more pictures for seriously interested.

Only items I’d be interested in for trade are:
Stribog with non reciprocating handle and brace adapter,
Sphinx SDP Compact new or fantastic condition, factory B&T collapsing stock for GHM9,
CZ P01 +/- cash
CZ SP01 +/- cash

Surefire Echo fixed blade knife 3V steel, teklok with sharpener integrated into the teklok. $230 shipped.

RMJ Littlebird brown handles and kydex sheath. Unused and as new. $350

Also WTS a iPod Nano 7th Gen Space Grey with black Griffin case and 4 more additional cases in black, grey, white, and yellow. It’s still like new. Even plays some movies. No box. $100 shipped CONUS.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 5120 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 5120 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I read the post, would you happen to consider a set of Leica Bino's?
you can reply here or PM me, thanks !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2622 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the generous offer but I truly only want to sell it in order to get one of the few specific firearms listed. Thank you for the offer though.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
yessir, PM if ya change your mind

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2622 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Hi I’m interested in the Tag Heuer.
Could you please send me some detailed pictures.
Email is in my profile.
Thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Building high performance custom homes on beautiful Smith Mt. Lake, VA
www.PDandM.com

Posts: 4002 | Location: SML & OBX | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, I’ll take some in the daylight tomorrow and send them to your email.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wristwatch images to me also please, 10X-Shooter. As high in resolution as you want.

Do these specs sound right for your watch?

Case diameter 38.5 millimeters
Thickness 12.2 millimeters

Posts: 6973 | Location: Mid-Atlantic Region | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
It’s a Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic WV211B-3
I believe it is 39 or 38.5. Stainless bracelet with a folding clasp. I have the box, manuals, card, etc. I’m not anywhere close to a watch expert but if I had to rate the condition I’d call it around 99%. Working on pictures now after pulling the box from storage.
I hate to sell it but I can’t afford my firearm habit without selling something.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Please shoot me an email regarding the Tag, in my profile.
Thanks

Posts: 473 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post