SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Swiss Made Alpina Seastrong 300 Automatic Diver- $275 shipped, ZT 0022, DJI Spark plus lots of accessories
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Swiss Made Alpina Seastrong 300 Automatic Diver- $275 shipped, ZT 0022, DJI Spark plus lots of accessories Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
Alpina Seastrong 300 Swiss Made Automatic- comes with original box. This is only a year or two old if I remember correctly. It’s in excellent shape but there is a scratch or two in the coating only that you can see if you’re looking for it and turn it just right in the light. The crystal is not scratched. I can take more pictures for serious interest. $275 shipped CONUS. PayPal (F&F or add 4%)

Stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with a red top ring. Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numeral minute markers (at 5 minute intervals). Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Alpina calibre AL-525 automatic movement with a 38- hour pwer reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Transparent case back. Case size: 44 mm. Case thickness: 13.06 mm. Strap width: 22 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 Automatic Mens Watch 525LBBRG4V6.
BRAND : Alpina SERIES : Seastrong Diver 300 MODEL : AL-525LBBRG4V6 GENDER : Men's WATCH LABEL : Swiss Made MOVEMENT : Automatic ENGINE : Alpina Calibre AL-525 POWER RESERVE : 38 hours

CASE SIZE : 44 mm CASE THICKNESS : 13.06 mm CASE MATERIAL : Stainless Steel CASE SHAPE : Round CASE BACK : Transparent

DIAL TYPE : Analog DIAL COLOR : Black CRYSTAL : Scratch Resistant Sapphire HANDS : Luminous Silver-tone DIAL MARKERS : Index SECOND MARKERS : Minute Markers around the outer rim BEZEL : Uni-directional Rotating BEZEL COLOR : Silver-tone BEZEL MATERIAL : Stainless Steel with a Red Top Ring CROWN : Screw Down

BAND TYPE : Strap BAND MATERIAL : Rubber BAND COLOR : Black BAND WIDTH : 22 mm CLASP : Tang

WATER RESISTANCE : 300 meters / 1000 feet CALENDAR : Date display at the 3 o'clock position FUNCTIONS : Date, Hour, Minute, Second FEATURES : Calendar, Rubber, Stainless Steel

Above info from Jomashop website for info purposes.

DJI Spark with total of three batteries, portable charger with case (able to store, charge, and protect 3 batteries and the Spark). Also comes with the controller for longer distance flying. Controller stick protector and gimbal camera cover/filter, and charging cable. I’ll post pictures soon. It’s an amazing drone which you can fly with an phone or tablet or fly with the controller using the phone/tablet as your first person POV screen attached to the controller. $400 shipped CONUS paypal F&F or add 4%.

(iPhone not included)

Zero Tolerance 0022 carbon fiber and titanium scales, blue anodized pivot screw and pillar. Will also post pictures of this soon. ANIB $175 shipped CONUS paypal F&F or add 4%.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 5186 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 5186 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I read the post, would you happen to consider a set of Leica Bino's?
you can reply here or PM me, thanks !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2659 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the generous offer but I truly only want to sell it in order to get one of the few specific firearms listed. Thank you for the offer though.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
yessir, PM if ya change your mind

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2659 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Hi I’m interested in the Tag Heuer.
Could you please send me some detailed pictures.
Email is in my profile.
Thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 4080 | Location: SML & OBX | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, I’ll take some in the daylight tomorrow and send them to your email.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wristwatch images to me also please, 10X-Shooter. As high in resolution as you want.

Do these specs sound right for your watch?

Case diameter 38.5 millimeters
Thickness 12.2 millimeters

Posts: 7127 | Location: Mid-Atlantic Region | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
It’s a Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic WV211B-3
I believe it is 39 or 38.5. Stainless bracelet with a folding clasp. I have the box, manuals, card, etc. I’m not anywhere close to a watch expert but if I had to rate the condition I’d call it around 99%. Working on pictures now after pulling the box from storage.
I hate to sell it but I can’t afford my firearm habit without selling something.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Please shoot me an email regarding the Tag, in my profile.
Thanks

Posts: 481 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT for iPod nano, RMJ Little Bird hawk, Surefire Echo fixed blade knife

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Tag per our discussions, thanks

Posts: 65 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Tag Heuer Carrera is SPF to Sturco

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT with Tag sold. Other items still available.

posted Hide Post
Thanks 10X the Tag is outstanding, pleasure doing business with you !

Posts: 65 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sturco:
Thanks 10X the Tag is outstanding, pleasure doing business with you !

What a smooth deal, thanks much! Wear the Tag in good health my friend.