SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: H&K P7 Magazine(s)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: H&K P7 Magazine(s) Login/Join 
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted
After selling my H&K P7 and several magazines a while ago, I had seller's remorse. I have since acquired a replacement for the pistol, but I'm looking for magazines.

If you have any that you are willing to sell, please let me know.

This is the P7 (PSP), not the P7M8.
Are the M8 magazines backward compatible with the heel release P7 pistol?

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 23595 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted Hide Post
Just curious of what kind of money the P7 PSP's are bringing in todays market..I have one that graded B+ but I'd swear it's an A all day long.
I've thought about selling it and have the box,tools,and manual along with three mags..Just wondering what you paid for your replacement..I've not fired mine and it's just a safe queen and I'd sell it for the right price!
Thanks and good luck with your search for mags I understand that they are costly and not easy to find right now...

Al______________Capone396

P220 Combat, P220 Sport, P220EL, X-5 Comp 9mm , P226 BlackWater, P226 ST.357 Sig, P226ST 9mm, P229ST .40, P228, P232 SL, Glock 19, CZ75BSS, CZ-83, S&W 29, S&W 640, S&W 642, Ruger MKII, Ruger Charger,, HKP7,,Browning Hi Power, Colt Anaconda, S&W 460 Mag, RRA 9mm CAR, Robinson Arms XCR, FN-SLP ,Arsenal SAS-M7,, Built AR-15 with lots of goodies,,Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Posts: 1260 | Location: Down South in Bayou Country | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just wondering what you paid for your replacement
My replacement was not a cash deal, so I'm not really able to put a monetary value on it.

Long story, but here goes: Years ago, Steve (the dancing tomato avatar) was selling batches of P7s. Along with three friends of mine, we did a group purchases, four of these pistols in total.

I had mine for years, along the way I acquired nice Nils grips and a half dozen extra magazines. In a foolish move I sold everything, and almost immediately regretted selling.

Not too long ago, one of the other buyers in our original group of four was down-sized out of work. I helped him a bit and he offered to trade me his P7, which he really didn't use at all, for a like-new SIG P938, which would make a great carry gun for him. I offered to add some cash but he said that the help that I had given him would easily make it an even deal for him, so the deed was done and I am now back at square one, a nice P7 with the original two magazines, and I would like to find a few more, used ones are fine, as they would be used at the range.
Re valuing yours for sale, a wild guess on my part would put it in the high teens, maybe even two thousand. The M8 models are going for more than that.

Posts: 23595 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
V-Tail,

Email headed your way.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2274 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Email sent to profile contact.

Posts: 5454 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alcapone396:
Just curious of what kind of money the P7 PSP's are bringing in todays market..I have one that graded B... Look at hkpro recent sales for a ballpark.

Posts: 2139 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Just wondering what you paid for your replacement
My replacement was not a cash deal, so I'm not really able to put a monetary value on it.

Long story, but here goes: Years ago, Steve (the dancing tomato avatar) was selling batches of P7s. Along with three friends of mine, we did a group purchases, four of these pistols in total.

I had mine for years, along the way I acquired nice Nils grips and a half dozen extra magazines. In a foolish move I sold everything, and almost immediately regretted selling.

Not too long ago, one of the other buyers in our original group of four was down-sized out of work. I helped him a bit and he offered to trade me his P7, which he really didn't use at all, for a like-new SIG P938, which would make a great carry gun for him. I offered to add some cash but he said that the help that I had given him would easily make it an even deal for him, so the deed was done and I am now back at square one, a nice P7 with the original two magazines, and I would like to find a few more, used ones are fine, as they would be used at the range.
Re valuing yours for sale, a wild guess on my part would put it in the high teens, maybe even two thousand. The M8 models are going for more than that.

Yeah I bought mine from Steve back on the tail end of that sale! What happened to Steve? It's like he just disappeared after he fell on hard times..A bunch of forum members took up a collection for him and wasn't long after he was gone!! Oh well I'm gonna try to find out what the P7-PSP is worth..It's a cherry little gun and Steve hand picked it for me out of a few dozen he had..I've never fired it and I could put the money into a more useful AR build or another purchase..Take care man!!

P220 Combat, P220 Sport, P220EL, X-5 Comp 9mm , P226 BlackWater, P226 ST.357 Sig, P226ST 9mm, P229ST .40, P228, P232 SL, Glock 19, CZ75BSS, CZ-83, S&W 29, S&W 640, S&W 642, Ruger MKII, Ruger Charger,, HKP7,,Browning Hi Power, Colt Anaconda, S&W 460 Mag, RRA 9mm CAR, Robinson Arms XCR, FN-SLP ,Arsenal SAS-M7,, Built AR-15 with lots of goodies,,Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Posts: 1260 | Location: Down South in Bayou Country | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would gather a P7 would be a thousand dollar gun. A P7M8 closer to two grand. Certainly more than the 450-500 they were going for.

Posts: 2846 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

I would gather a P7 would be a thousand dollar gun. A P7M8 closer to two grand. Certainly more than the 450-500 they were going for.
I don't know for sure, but I think that you could add about $800.00 to each of the figures hat you quoted, and you'd be in the ball park.

Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

I don't know for sure, but I think that you could add about $800.00 to each of the figures hat you quoted, and you'd be in the ball park.

I just looked on HKPro and a guy just listed a P7-PSP with 4 mags and a Milt Sparks holster and is asking 2400.00. Yeah I think I may just sell mine if I can get a good price for it!!