SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Sig 1911 9mm Traditional Match Elite and Privateer IWB holster for Sig 228/M11-A1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Sig 1911 9mm Traditional Match Elite and Privateer IWB holster for Sig 228/M11-A1 Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted
Love the gun but it doesn't see much daylight. The gun is in excellent condition. I installed an Ed Brown magwell on it and it will also come with the factory one as well. Includes 2 Sig magazines and 4 Wilson Combat #500-9 of which 2 are brand new in their package. Over $150 in WC mags and $80 for the ED Brown magwell.

Asking $980 shipped FFL to FFL for the package. No trades please. Email is in profile.

New package price of $840 shipped (2/16/18). The two used Wilson mags are sold.

*New item added
Privateer Leather IWB holster for Sig 228/M11-A1. $70 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: steelcityfishanddive,

Posts: 1015 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you decide to sell the WC mags separately (or buyer doesn’t want all of them) let me know.

FWIW I have the exact same model TME - accurate and a joy to shoot. GLWS

Posts: 56 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The two used Wilson mags sold. Package now consists of the 2 new Wilson mags and the 2 Sig mags. New package price of $915 shipped.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morning.
I'd be willing to subtract the new Wilson mags and someone wanted the pistol at a lower price.

posted Hide Post
Privateer leather IWB holster added and price drop on 1911 9mm $875 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Mags received with quickness. Great condition. Thanks

Looks like a good deal on the TME with extra mags and upgrades - just sayin!

Posts: 56 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump.
$840 shipped on the 1911 package.

posted Hide Post
Got my eye on something. Let's try $775 shipped for the 1911 package and $60 on the holster.

posted Hide Post
email sent re: holster

Posts: 24 | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holster SPF

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I will take the Sig Match Elite as per email.

Posts: 699 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the Privateer holster today - perfect transaction.

Posts: 24 | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post