SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P320SC 9mm; mags price reduced- P320C mags .40/.357
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P320SC 9mm; mags price reduced- P320C mags .40/.357 Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted
FS:

SIG P320SC 9mm, everything that came with it, changed sights to Truglo TFX pro sights, 2- extra 12rd. mags (4 mags total), 2- recoil spring assemblies, 2- mag pinky extensions, used VG to excellent condition, minor wear marks on grip module, one small mark under extractor- $475/shipped.

Pistol had the voluntary safety upgrade completed.

Looking for an OEM P229 Sport or Stock Sport .40 barrel as possible trade.

WTS: Price reduced 11-27-18
4- P320 compact, .40/.357 mags, 13 rounds. 2- new in wrapper, 2- used, excellent condition with only minor finish wear. $120 $110/ shipped.

By purchasing, the buyer acknowledges they can legally own the items purchased.
I accept USPS money orders, discrete friends/ family paypal, or personal check. For personal checks I will ship once the check clears my bank.

SOLD to 2217: SIG P320 X-Carry 9mm, everything that it came with plus 2- new 17rd. mags (5- 17 rd. mags total), used VG to excellent condition, minor wear marks on grip module- $640/shipped.

Pistol had the voluntary safety upgrade completed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10-7 leo,

____________________________________________________________________________________
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 1689 | Location: Central Va. | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I take both.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andy1972,

Posts: 77 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the sights, very happy. Thanks

Posts: 77 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delong31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Truglo TFX sights, part# TG13SG1A, #8 front and rear, used, purchased April 2015, excellent condition, $75/ shipped.

If the tritium is still bright, I’ll take these.

Posts: 66 | Location: DFW | Registered: June 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any chance you would want to trade the P320 SC for a P224 .40 with very little use?

Posts: 77 | Location: TX | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Understood. Just posted the P224 for Sale or Trade.

I'll come back for your P320SC when/if it sells.

Posts: 77 | Location: TX | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for the X-Carry, thanks!

Posts: 34 | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
1- P320 Sub-Compact, .40/.357 mag, 10 rounds, used, excellent condition with minor finish wear. $28 $25/ shipped.

Is this still available? If so, I'd like to have it.

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 8467 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:

It's yours. Email sent.

Got it. Funds headed your way tomorrow. Thank you.

Go Hokies!

Posts: 8467 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Magazine arrived today. Thank you!

Go Hokies!