SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Chris Reeve Large Inkosi -- SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Chris Reeve Large Inkosi -- SOLD Login/Join 
Picture of chris240
posted
Bought new a few months back as you can see from the birth card. Never sharpened, carried a few times and used even less. I know these are the best of the best production knives but I just can't fall in love with it. Opening it and closing while watching TV is about it. I did use FP12 oil instead of the flourinated grease...seems to make it a bit smoother.

As you can see from the pics there is not even a snail trail on it. All stickers, lube, loctite and tools included. Needs a good home.

$400.00 shipped USPS 2-3 day w/tracking. I have been on Sig Forum since Dec 2005 so buy with confidence.

I prefer to use Google Pay as they do not ding me fees like PayPal.

My e-mail: ckoenig31@gmail.com

Per forum rules first "i'll take it" trumps all other inquiries.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris240,

Posts: 602 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT.....forgot to put factory lanyard in pic. I do have it and it will be included.

Posts: 602 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
ckoenig31@gmail.com

so nice. if it were a tanto or insigno it would be mine.

Posts: 554 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT: Price drop $375 shipped

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT.....

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT......

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
One more time.....$350.00 shipped. Smile

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
SOLD....