SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB 1 (one) Magazine: Sig P228 LEO/Gov marked 13 round dovetail back, Like New
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 1 (one) Magazine: Sig P228 LEO/Gov marked 13 round dovetail back, Like New Login/Join 
posted
Just like the title reads, WTB 1 (one) Magazine, Sig P228 LEO/Gov marked 13 round dovetail back, Like New brand new in the package One from the ‘90’s. Please email me if you have one or know where I can find one.
Oct 11, 2018 Edit: Not interested in the light gray/parkerized mags.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: teufel-hunden,

Semper Fi,

teufel-hunden

Posts: 181 | Location: Maryland | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So many hobbies,
too little time...
Picture of BoneDoc
posted Hide Post
I may have two marked mags, brand new.
Not sure when they were made. Any way to tell born on date?

Posts: 2017 | Location: IL | Registered: January 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoneDoc:
I may have two marked mags, brand new.
Not sure when they were made. Any way to tell born on date?

All the mags made during the AWB era, and after it expired in 2004, will have the date clock on the base.

Posts: 16616 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Not to be a KillJoy but any magazine over ten rounds may not be shipped in to Maryland unless to a LEO or Agency. Maryland Firearms Safety Act made it illegal to ship in to state as of Oct 2013. Sorry, Chris.

Posts: 1802 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the reminder Chris however I meet one of the exceptions to that statute.
Email inbound to Doc.

Semper Fi,

teufel-hunden

Posts: 181 | Location: Maryland | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT
BoneDoc kindly email me. My email is in my profile. I sent a message to your listed email but haven’t received a response.

Semper Fi,

teufel-hunden

So many hobbies,
too little time...
Picture of BoneDoc
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Have two heavily parkerized mags new in baggies.

Posts: 2017 | Location: IL | Registered: January 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT with edit.

09:46 AM edit: Email sent to PGT.

Semper Fi,

teufel-hunden

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
where in MD? I can see MD from my house and have a stash of mags I'll look through this morning

Posts: 1608 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post