SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold: Three (3) Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm Red Dot Sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold: Three (3) Sig Sauer Romeo5 1x20mm Red Dot Sight Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
All three (3) sold!

I have three (3) Sig Romeo5 1x20mm 2MOA Black R52001 optics which do not cooperate with my astigmatism. Only been to the range once, and zero scratches or marks.

Status and Pricing of the three (3):
  • Sold to RobTom One (1) with perfect box, manual, battery, optic cover, tool, 2nd mount height, and lens cloth - $110 including USPS shipping
  • Sold to CQB60 One (1) with perfect box, manual, battery, optic cover, tool, 2nd mount height, and lens cloth - $110 including USPS shipping
  • Sold to GrandPotter One (1) with damage to box and missing top foam (I'll substitute bubble wrap), but I have manual, battery, optic cover, tool, 2nd mount height, and lens cloth - $105 each including USPS shipping

Additional info:
  • If you contact me via e-mail, please include your Sigforum handle.
  • I am not interested in trades so save the keystrokes
  • Only shipping via USPS to 48 contiguous states (no international, no AK, no HI).
  • Preferred payment method is Zelle

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 18033 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of GrandPotter
    posted Hide Post
    Hi, the one that is for $105.00, is that the traded model (Romeo5 1x20mm Threaded)or not?

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4535 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by GrandPotter:
    Hi, the one that is for $105.00, is that the traded model (Romeo5 1x20mm Threaded)or not?
    None of the 3 are from Sig's TREAD line. However, they have the same mounts (both a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount) as the Sig TREAD as it's not threaded either.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 18033 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of GrandPotter
    posted Hide Post
    I will take the one for $105.00. What are your payment options?

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4535 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by GrandPotter:
    I will take the one for $105.00. What are your payment options?
    I prefer Zelle (system most banks and credit unions use).

I can do PayPal.

Let's do the remainder of the transaction via e-mail. You have mail from me.

Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    Still 2 remaining

Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    Still two remain

Picture of CQB60
    posted Hide Post
    I’ll take one. Email sent.

Posts: 11721 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    E-mail replied. One (1) is now sold pending funds.

EDIT: funds received

Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    Two (2) shipped and one (1) still for sale.

Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    1 delivered, 1 en route, and 1 still for sale.

posted Hide Post
    I'll take the last one. Thanks.

Posts: 54 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    Great! It’s now sold pending funds sold (funds received).