SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P220ST, Misc. US Coins, 30 Round MPX Mags, 10 round mpx mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P220ST, Misc. US Coins, 30 Round MPX Mags, 10 round mpx mags Login/Join 
posted
Prices are listed but feel free to make me an offer.

Sold to rob_boogie: New OEM Sig P224 9mm 10 round magazines. $5.00 each plus actual shipping cost. I have 35 of these. Buy them all and I'll ship for free.

Sold: New OEM Sig P220 Compact 45 ACP 6 round magazines. 9.50 each plus actual shipping cost. I have 10 0 of these.
5 p220 compact mags SOld to xanth
2 sold to 45 aut
3 spf to texassierria

WTS: New OEM Sig SP2022 40S&W 10 round magazine. $9.50 plus actual shipping cost. Only have 1 of these.

WTS: P220ST. This was a former police gun that was recently bead blasted with the grips and sights replaced. Unknown round count but lots of life left. Includes sig blue case and two factory 8 round magazines. $600 shipped. More pictures available.

SOLD TO P-220: 4 one ounce Sigforum silver coins. $100 shipped

WTS: 400 Wheat pennies. $50 shipped

SOLD TO 45_AUTO: 150 Indian head pennies. $100 shipped

Sold to 45 auto : 15 eisenhower dollars. $20 shipped

WTS: 3 ten round mpx mags. New but not in factory packaging. Never used or loaded. $15 each plus actual shipping.

WTS: 3 gen1 MPX 30 Round 9mm Mags in black Sig pouch. All new. $55 shipped

I also have 6 additional new gen 1 30 round 9mm mpx mags for $16 each plus shipping. Will be able to combine shipping on multiple items.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nshumway,

Posts: 767 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
E-mail inbound.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2046 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Sig silver coins please. Please e-mail me instructions.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34196 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Per our e-mail, I will take the Indian Heads.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2046 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More magazines added. Sold items have shipped.

Posts: 767 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

WTS: New OEM Sig P220 Compact 45 ACP 6 round magazines. 9.50 each plus actual shipping cost. I have 9 of these.

I'll take 5 of these, email incoming.

Posts: 436 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The coins arrived today.

Excellent transaction.

Deal with confidence.

Thank you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34196 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
My coins arrived today, extremely pleased with the transaction, and 2 day priority mail shipping.
E-mail sent on the Eisenhower dollars.

Also, I will take 2 of the 220 Compact magazines.

Thanks!
Tom

Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'll take the three remaining compact mags.

Posts: 1340 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post