SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SIG P225 A1 Magazines (SPF), Browning Hi Power factory sear and trigger
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SIG P225 A1 Magazines (SPF), Browning Hi Power factory sear and trigger Login/Join 
posted
Cleaning continues! First up are three (3) 225 A1 8 round 9mm magazines. The magazines are in like new condition. All three for $85.00 shipped to the lower 48 states (SPF). Next up, a Browning factory trigger sear and blued hammer for a 9mm Browning/FN High Power. $50.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Pictures of anything on request. Email is in my profile. Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: caryc,

Posts: 461 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Cary is a good seller. I bought one of his extra magazines, shipped promptly, in good shape.

He offered this to me, but shooting as accurately as I do, who needs a laser sight? (You do believe me, don't you?) Actually, I have a couple nice holsters that won't accommodate this sight, so I passed on it.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18868 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I don't believe you. You would look good with this laser. Anyway thanks for the kind words.

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The problem is, it would wind up costing me a lot more than you're asking. I have a Ryan Grizzle holster and a couple other nice ones, none of which would accommodate the laser. Replacing them would be $$$.

I'll just have to learn to shoot with the sights.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18868 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday bump.. Price reduction on the Sig Lima38 to $75.00 shipped. Also, adding a ProMag 10 round magazine for a P938 $15.00 shipped, and a Sig OEM Hogue rubber grips for the P938 for $20.00 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Lima 38 laser is sold..

posted Hide Post
Uncle Mike grips are SPF....

posted Hide Post
You have an email inbound on:

WTS: P938 Houge Grips in new condition $25.00 shipped. A ProMag 10 round magazine for a P938 $15.00 shipped.

Too many SIGs .. ... Nah not really

Posts: 287 | Location: AL | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got your email. Sig grips and ProMag are SPF...

posted Hide Post
P938 Houge Grips in new condition $25.00 shipped. A ProMag 10 round magazine for a P938 $15.00 shipped.

Arrived just as described. Pleasure doing business on SIGFORUM as always.
Great guy to deal with here.
Thank you sir,

Too many SIGs .. ... Nah not really

Posts: 287 | Location: AL | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hogue G10 black checkered grips for Browning Hi Power (sku 09179) $45.00 shipped. Browning Hi Power black plastic grip set, off a new MKIII $20.00 shipped.

Cary,

Check your e-mail in your profile.

John

Posts: 330 | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both pair of Browning HP grips are SPF. Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Sights added.

posted Hide Post
Funds sent today via USPS for BHP grips.

TNX

John

Posts: 330 | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New item added: Stainless Steel Guide Rod for a 9mm or .40cal Shield added www.ssguiderods.com

posted Hide Post
Dawson F/O sights SPF....

Picture of weemsf
posted Hide Post
I am interested in the Shield guide rod. Email sent.

Baptist Pastor, Lover of God and country, LEO Chaplain, NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 346 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: October 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of weemsf
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Shield guiderod.

Baptist Pastor, Lover of God and country, LEO Chaplain, NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 346 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: October 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shield Guide Rod sold, thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: caryc,

posted Hide Post
E-mail sent re Hogue grips.

Posts: 13 | Location: South Florida | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the grips.
E-mail sent.

Posts: 13 | Location: South Florida | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post