SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - P320 subcompact. SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - P320 subcompact. SOLD Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
I’m selling a P320sc that has seen very light use...in the neighborhood of 150-200 rounds max. I’m the original owner. Has Sig night sights, but not the X-Ray type. It comes with the box and all accessories (cheap Sig holster, paperwork, sticker, etc). Also has an extra third magazine. All three mags have finger extensions on them, original flat base plates are included too. This is a post recall gun. Asking $455 shipped and insured. I prefer electronic means of payment...must be done discretely or you pay the fees. I’ll accept most anything else that cashes if necessary. I’m an FFL and this must ship to an FFL.

FYI... I’m having surgery in the AM (Thursday). Dont worry if I don’t respond as fast as normal. Please post an “I’ll take it” and consider it yours. I’ll be back among the living by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5787 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it

----------------------------
Insantiy: Electing the same guy twice, expecting different results.

Posts: 329 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
iPad is sold!

Posts: 5787 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
NEW ITEM.... P320

posted Hide Post
I'll take it.
pm your way

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 850 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Sold!