SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Ruger LCR NIB - $355 shipped to your FFL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger LCR NIB - $355 shipped to your FFL Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted
I have a new in box Ruger LCR model 5440 (38 Special +P) for sale. I bought this for my daughter but she didn't like it. It's never been fired. $355 cash and I can take MC/Visa/Discover for 3% more. E-mail if interested: mdmllc at sbcglobal.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrvmax,

Posts: 2113 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Well, that is a smoking good deal!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 21751 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2113 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of astraightshooter
posted Hide Post
Incoming email.

Posts: 87 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Wish you were in San Antonio

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1812 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
SPF to astraightshooter

posted Hide Post
Picked up the revolver last evening at my local FFL. My FFL even remarked, "Very nice revolver, +P, and well-balanced. Too bad it's dark outside, otherwise we could shoot it out back." Gotta love large landowners in Virginia.

Seller even included some extra Swag for free!

Thank you, again Mr. M.

Posts: 87 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The LCR is one nice snubbie and the trigger IMO is FAR superior to S&W right out of the box.

Posts: 22165 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just did a little dry-firing with the protective plastic ring yesterday, and I agree with PASig too, IMO - the trigger is pretty sweet. I haven't purchased a "new" revolver in a while, but I have several to compare it to - including older S&Ws Rugers and Colts.

Looking forward to a range trip!