SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Ruger LCR NIB - $355 shipped to your FFL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger LCR NIB - $355 shipped to your FFL Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted
I have a new in box Ruger LCR model 5440 (38 Special +P) for sale. I bought this for my daughter but she didn't like it. It's never been fired. $355 cash and I can take MC/Visa/Discover for 3% more. E-mail if interested: mdmllc at sbcglobal.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrvmax,

Posts: 1976 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Well, that is a smoking good deal!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 21448 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1976 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of astraightshooter
posted Hide Post
Incoming email.

Posts: 76 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Wish you were in San Antonio

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1801 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
SPF to astraightshooter