SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
SummerAtTheLake
Should be ready by the end of this week. I will email you

Any updates on my P228 Mary?

Posts: 1580 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Any updates on p229. Thanks, Jeff

Posts: 729 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
My brother in law passed away so I was out of the shop last week.

I will be shipping many orders out this week and I will email everyone there tracking info as soon as I get it

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4859 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Take care.

Posts: 729 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your loss Mary.

Posts: 3984 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: September 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P228 looks great and my crappy pictures don't do the quality of work justice...thank you Mary and all the folks at CCR and you will be hearing from me again!!!

Posts: 1580 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Mary, would you happen to have an update on my HK P7? Thanks.

Posts: 100 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My Gen 2 G19 slide arrived back safely today, and I'm really impressed with the CPII Dusk finish. A huge improvement over the crappy Cerakote job that another refinisher had applied.

You guys did a great job, at a great price, with a great turnaround time. Thank you!

Here's a quick shot of the new finish:

(The discoloration in the serrations is just spots that didn't get as much oil during my quick wipe-down; the finish is totally smooth and flawless.)

Posts: 19103 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work and I've been thinking about having you do a couple of my Sigs. I just picked up a Sig 239 and I have a 228 and both need the slides done. I can't wait for the next sale.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 706 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post