SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31 Login/Join 
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
Here's a better shot to make people drool.....

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
So what's the verdict on the SN engraving on my slide? Any news?

Posts: 100 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Benderx4
Email sent

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4859 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
What's the price for 2 pistols in cera hide with return shipping?
Frank

Posts: 1079 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary,

I know it has only been about 6 weeks since you received my P228 but any chance of an early Christmas present? Smile

Posts: 1580 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is dusk still available?
I have an all fde G19 that might look strange with a silver slide on a fde frame.
The fde cerakote on the slide sucks and would look much better black if the dusk is still being done.

AUDACES FORTUNA JUVAT

Posts: 29 | Location: Hanover, PA | Registered: June 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
How much to do a set of Sig Sauer P220 Compact G10 GMASCUS Green Piranha grips done in flat
Black or Black?

Posts: 1326 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AJRB
Yes we are doing Dusk on Glock slides

21sports
To refinish the grips in Black is about $25

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4859 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SummerAtTheLake
Should be ready by the end of this week. I will email you

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Would be interested in finding out the cost to finish a frame sans small parts (Browning Hi Power), in either Sig Black or House Black, which ever is the most Satin in appearance. Shipping cost included.

Also would there be an extra charge for removing the Moly Resin finish I applied?

And last, what would be my next step to lock in this work during your sale ending 10/31?

Thanks.

美しい犬

Posts: 4467 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunset_VA
The cost during the sale to refinish a completed frame with its parts in Cera-Hide House Black is $129 plus return shipping of $25
Just fill out our work order form from ccrrefinishing.com and ship it by Oct 31 or you can give me a call at 423-639-8924 with your info and I can get it set up for you

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Sunset_VA
The cost during the sale to refinish a completed frame with its parts in Cera-Hide House Black is $129 plus return shipping of $25
Just fill out our work order form from ccrrefinishing.com and ship it by Oct 31 or you can give me a call at 423-639-8924 with your info and I can get it set up for you

Thank you for the reply and information. I will call tomorrow and give you my payment info, and try to detail strip the frame tonight or tomorrow, and get it ready to send.

I really just want the bare frame finished in House Black,( no small parts)and will send it via UPS since its a serial # involved.

美しい犬

Posts: 4467 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a 225 slide done by you in CPII.
If I send the rest of the gun back, what's the cost of a silver frame (NiKote?) and black controls?
Thanks

Posts: 102 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary, can CCR coat a set of Sig Sauer wooden grips with the Cera-Hide House Black ?

Posts: 3984 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: September 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
SummerAtTheLake
Should be ready by the end of this week. I will email you

Thank you very much Mary!!!
I have a new set of Sig Equinox grips to add to my 228 and can hardly wait to see what this looks like Smile

Posts: 1580 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DLC762
The cost to refinish a frame during the sale is $129 plus $25 shipping

njscouts
The cost to refinish your grips is $25 plus return mailing

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Mary,
Can you give me an update on the Commander?
Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 3101 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad and Mary..Sent an email with inquiry about a Glock slide.

Posts: 747 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm sending my G19 Gen 2 slide to you folks for a CPII Dusk refinish. It'll be in the mail tomorrow.

Posts: 19103 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CCR,

I have a Sig P220 I want finished just like the Beretta on page 2, except I want to keep my barrel and all controls black. Is the page two Beretta CPII on the slide and CeraHide frame?

Posts: 66 | Location: VA | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post