SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31 Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Put my 92 back together after receiving the grip screws and mag release back from CCR. Now, I wish I'd sent the hammer along too...

Truly sexy Beretta right there. But, I agree, the hammer should be in white, also. That would be perfection. Cool

Q

Posts: 13402 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Dtech
Slide is plated but please remember we are only doing the Dusk as a experiment at this point. It will be home later this week

Thanks for the update! I understand about it being experimental. If your message meant that you haven't already done the barrel in the Dusk because you have concerns about it, you can just do the barrel in regular CPII and I will be ok with it. Either way, I look forward to seeing how it came out. Thanks again. Smile

-Dtech

"Greatness is maximizing your potential for the glory of God and the good of others." - Tony Evans

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3609 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the Dusk for steel only? Or can it be applied on aluminum?

Posts: 8 | Registered: September 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
Any news on my P7? I was told a tracking number would be inbound last week. Nothing received yet....

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1583 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
You should have received an email from UPS with the tracking info. It shows it will be delivered tomorrow, I will forward you the tracking info

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4854 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
You should have received an email from UPS with the tracking info. It shows it will be delivered tomorrow, I will forward you the tracking info

Thank you. I received it from you just now.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:

Posts: 1583 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Put my 92 back together after receiving the grip screws and mag release back from CCR. Now, I wish I'd sent the hammer along too...

Very nice

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 7153 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
Just received it. It's looking good. Exactly what I wanted....

Thanks again.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:

posted Hide Post
Glad you like it Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4854 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any pics of the Dusk?

Posts: 8 | Registered: September 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous of that P7! Any word on how my slide (serial number) looks after you removed that nasty hard chrome? Still no emails and I checked spam as well. Thx.

Posts: 94 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Going on one year of heavy use with my Glock 26 in House Black. I have thousands of draws in and out of a kydex holster. There's not a single sign of use on the slide. More than pleased with the work.

Posts: 1583 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Hoping my stuff comes back soon....I've got new springs on the way for my P230

Posts: 1077 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT
I emailed you the tracking info it is due home on Monday

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yay! New CPII Dusk looks great.

Posts: 1077 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
I just got a wilson cqb commander built in 2005.Shot about 200 rounds.

One of my hired men had it in his glove box for years.

This cpII dusk is the finish that wilson will get.

Posts: 1598 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terma-nator:
Just received it. It's looking good. Exactly what I wanted....

Thanks again.

That thing prettttyyyyy ..... alright u convinced me.. Was considering robar just because they are local, but that looks good I think my PSP is headed to CCR

Posts: 537 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kslelton
If you send it in this week we will honor the Sale price

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
To the top

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of onequickwrench
posted Hide Post
Mary,
Sending you an email about two HK slides that I need done.
Thanks,
Jon aka onequickwrench

"He who dies with the most toys is still dead!"

Posts: 1347 | Location: Raleighwood, NC | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post