SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31 Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
terma-nator
Just left you a voice mail. Your P7 arrived safe and sound

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4854 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Thank you, likewise. Got one coming your way on Friday. Can't wait to post the before and after pics!

What are you having done? I have a polished NP3 gun....def interested to find out what you have in mind!

Just got my CZ-83 back together....

Posts: 1077 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CPII Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4854 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Email inbound with a dumb questionSmile

STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY -
YOU'RE NOT TEQUILA

Posts: 2866 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Mary,

Thanks for the update on my projects!

Always a pleasure to talk to you!

Greekfed

Posts: 3099 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 29 | Registered: June 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
terma-nator
Just left you a voice mail. Your P7 arrived safe and sound

Thanks. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Will post pictures here.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1583 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnny 3eagles
I don't see any emails from your posted email address

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Last week to SAVE

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Mary, did my P7 get there okay? Also, I had to verify my credit card (got a fraud alert) so hopefully it went through okay the second time? Thanks again!

Posts: 94 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Email sent.
Finally got one to send in.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 5065 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
PGT,

Is that CZ-83 done in CP II?

It is be-u-ti-ful.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Sig went out yesterday and should be at your shop tomorrow.

Posts: 1556 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SummersAtTheLake
Got it safe and sound

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greekfed:
PGT,

Is that CZ-83 done in CP II?

It is be-u-ti-ful.

yes, the complete gun is done in CPII. If I could have gotten ahold of new springs, it'd be like getting a brand new gun, the way its been transformed.

Posts: 1077 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Put my 92 back together after receiving the grip screws and mag release back from CCR. Now, I wish I'd sent the hammer along too...

Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Mary, nice talking with you today. Thanks, Jeff

Posts: 707 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary; Hi Brad,

The Glock slides arrived today and, as usual, they're perfect!

If you can make an ugly Glock look this good, I can't wait to see what my Commander looks like!

Thanks again!

:-)

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Good Evening Mary/Brad. Any update on the 9mm P226 Diamond plate slide and barrel I sent in the second week of August for the new CPII Dusk? Thank you kindly in advance.

-Dtech

"Greatness is maximizing your potential for the glory of God and the good of others." - Tony Evans

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3609 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dtech
Slide is plated but please remember we are only doing the Dusk as a experiment at this point. It will be home later this week

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com