SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Fall SALE on All our Finishes till Oct 31 Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Thanks....I'll be shipping some more stuff out on Monday to you.

Posts: 1073 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Have you guys ever done one of the old police turn in Beretta 92s pistols? Any pictures of one refinished?

Posts: 1313 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
More then I can count. I will go through my pics and post some later this evening

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4850 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4850 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How well does this finish hold up on revolvers and do you do that if so and cost?

Thanks

Posts: 73 | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes we do revolvers,pistols,shotguns and rifles. All of our finishes hold up well on all types of firearms

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I had my FFL send my 226, the 230 slide and some safety levers for a Beretta.

Do you think the new CPII Dusk will be a good match for the finish on the Centennial? I sent a smaller pair of safety levers so I can swap some carbon fiber grips on it....close is good (even gloss black will work I think).

Posts: 1073 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
side note....would CPII plate well over the micro-engraving on the slide or make it disappear altogether?

posted Hide Post
PGT
The engraving should be fine as long as you can feel it if you run your nail across it. As or the Dusk it is more matte

PS
Your other order is on the way home

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
PGT
The engraving should be fine as long as you can feel it if you run your nail across it.

Yeah.....the micro-engraving might go away (its barely perceptible to the touch.

Link here so as to not clutter up the thread with pics http://i.imgur.com/L6mMD10.png

quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
PS
Your other order is on the way home

yesss!!! How does it look? I'm sure you guys did a fantastic job but Israeli surplus guns are rough to start.

Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary,

Any updates about my Colt?

Thanks!

Posts: 3099 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
greekfed
Good talking with you Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Sale still going on Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Well, I just picked up a nice HK P7 that is a perfect candidate for your nickel boron finish. CP II

The gun already has a horrible refinish on it that looks almost like paint. Does your preparation include the removal of the existing finish? The bad finish also filled in the serial numbers and proof markings - could these be restored? If not included in the price, how much is it to remove the existing finish?

Posts: 93 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Can the CP II finish be polished to a high gloss like hard chrome?

Posts: 93 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As long as the numbers have been filled in and not sanded or filed off we can save them.
it is hard to say if it will require any extra work without seeing it first

CPII can be polished up some. You can't get it to a mirror finish but you can get it shinier

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Benderx4
Good speaking with you this morning

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Thank you, likewise. Got one coming your way on Friday. Can't wait to post the before and after pics!

Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Mary,
Any idea when my stuff will ship?
Thanks!
Chris

Posts: 3099 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
Just sent my P7 in for CPII as well. Should get there tomorrow.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1582 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post