SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Summer SALE on All our Finishes Aug 7th - Aug 25th
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Summer SALE on All our Finishes Aug 7th - Aug 25th Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted

CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the county for over 25 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating’s that we have developed just for firearms. We do not just open a can of DIY paint.

Each part of every firearm is inspected disassembled and prepped by hand. We remove dings, scratches , blemishes and factory imperfections. Rust, pit and flaw removal is also available and is done by hand if needed. We will contact you prior to starting the work if any additional work is needed. We DO NOT just media blast and spray over problems we remove them the proper way. This step is the key to a quality long lasting finish that will make you gun look better then the day it left the factory.
Cera-Hide
House Black Cera-Hide[/b]
Each firearm that gets our Cera-Hide finish goes through a 10 step process. All steel parts are parkerized for an additional layer of rust and corrosion protection. Also parkerization protects the substrates in areas that cannot be reached by conventional spray methods. Alloy parts are also pretreated for improved adhesion and protection.

Complete Handgun Cera-Hide including 1 mag $189 SALE $159
Slides Cera-Hide $89 SALE $75
Shotguns Cera-Hide Start $189 SALE $159
Rifles Cera-Hide Start $199 SALE $159 for a complete price list go to ccrrefinishing.com

Our CPII Nickel/Boron Nitride plating is an 18 step process for each and every part that is plated. Each and every part that is plated with CPII is prepped by hand to ensure there are no tolerance issues. CPII offer the lowest coefficient of friction which reduces wear on moving parts. CPII also offers great protection for your firearms.

Steel Framed Handgun with 1 mag $299 SALE $259
Handgun CPII/Cera-Hide on alloy frame $289 SALE $249
Slides $119 SALE $95
Glock Slides $89 SALE $74
Please check out ccrrefinishing.com for a complete price list

We go above and beyond to provide a higher level of service. Please keep in mind that quality and craftsmanship take time it is well worth the wait.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4823 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Please keep in mind that quality and craftsmanship take time it is well worth the wait.

QFT Cool

Posts: 12872 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Is there a sale price on handgun barrels? Also...sale price on CPII small slide (assuming a P230 slide qualifies of course)? Would love to have it done in whatever the new version of CPII Dusk is going to be (can be a guinea pig candidate if you want).

Posts: 947 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Does the above pricing for slides include stripping the existing finish? If not, how much more would that run?

I have a Glock 19 slide that has a poorly done Cerakote job on it from another vendor. I'd like to have it redone by someone who knows what they're doing. Big Grin

Posts: 18574 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Please keep in mind that quality and craftsmanship take time it is well worth the wait.

QFT Cool

AFT Wink !!

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 579 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT
Yes the sale prices should be up on the site later tonight. You can be the guinea pig for the NEW Dusk II

RogueJSK
Cerakote is just cheap spray paint so there is no extra charge to remove it from your Glock slide

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4823 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
What is the Dusk?

Posts: 755 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P6shooter:
What is the Dusk?

Blackened CPII.

Posts: 12872 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kkontiki
posted Hide Post
Great offer. You guys do exceptional work.

Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P6shooter:
What is the Dusk?

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Blackened CPII.

yep. here's an example:

Posts: 947 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pic Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the new CPII Dusk for my P226 Diamond Plate slide and barrel!

-Dtech

"Greatness is maximizing your potential for the glory of God and the good of others." - Tony Evans

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3503 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Slide and barrel on the way to CCR for Friday delivery. I'll post pictures of the results once I get them back. Smile

-Dtech

"Greatness is maximizing your potential for the glory of God and the good of others." - Tony Evans

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3503 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will let you know when it arrives Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Curious:

I've got a form 1 suppressor that's titanium tube & end caps. I was thinking of getting it high temp cerakoted at some point.

What Temp is the Cera-hide good to? The titanium can gets pretty hot.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 7199 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Cera-Hide works great for extreme heat

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
what turnaround times are you running right now?

posted Hide Post
Hi CCR,

Quick question.

I have a ~1year old Ed Brown Kobra Carry with their Gen 4 coating.

The first time out I let a friend shoot it who must have been limp-wristing as I now had brass casing marks on the front of the ejection port. I was able to get the brass off but the casings had gone through the black Gen 4 coating so you can see the stainless beneath.

Fast forward to now with about 1 year of carry wear and the Gen 4 coating is wearing off of the "high spots".

My SIG 1911 is about 3 years old and has no holster wear so my guess is Ed's Gen4 coating, while beautiful, is not designed for the long term.

What is your most durable finish and what would you recommend?

My email is in my profile if you prefer using email. Smile

Posts: 1331 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gfd37-3
posted Hide Post
Mary
Great to see this summer special, I got a G19 slide and barrel on it way for a CPII treatment!

Posts: 1561 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT
Finally catching up for now. Plating turnaround is running about 4 weeks. Cera-Hide 3 to 4 weeks as of right now

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com