SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SOLD**: New StealthGear Onyx Mini IWB Holster for Sig P365 (RH)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD**: New StealthGear Onyx Mini IWB Holster for Sig P365 (RH) Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added new items.

十人十色

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take these items

Glock OEM 33-round 9mm magazine, new condition, never used. Price: $25 shipped.

Glock 26/27/33 Milt Sparks Executive’s Companion, right-handed, black leather, 1.5” belt loop, excellent condition. Price: $48 shipped.

Posts: 132 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: May 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Glock 33 round mag and Milt Sparks holster sold to safarihunter.

十人十色

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
4. Kahr PM9/CM9 IWB holster from PJ Holsters, right-handed, black kydex with “leather” texture, 1.5” belt loop, excellent condition. Price: $15 shipped.

I’ll take it.

Posts: 396 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
PJ holster sold to onegeek. Thanks.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I'll take the TT Gunleather PM9 holster, email inbound. Thanks

Posts: 1369 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
I will take the 9mm 1911 mag.
Any more in hidden corners? Smile

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 1991 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
I will take the 9mm 1911 mag.
Any more in hidden corners? Smile

It's yours. I think that's the last one. It got mixed in with my .45 mags. Thanks!

十人十色

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Senior moment. I sent you an email because I posted when I was at my grandson's school, and by the time I got home (after TCBY with the grand kids) I had forgotten the price. Roll Eyes
Please shoot me the price. Leaving town in the morning.
Thanks

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 1991 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P238 holster.

Posts: 910 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Mag sold/shipped to redleg2/9. Mika P238 holster sold/shipped to Ox190. Added another Kahr PM9 IWB.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Removed everything that was sold, shipped and received.

Added TLR-1HL and MBT-2S.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I'll take it - 1. Streamlight TLR-1HL 800 Lumens, UPC 080926692602. Like-new condition in original package with all keys, instructions, and batteries. Price: $60 shipped.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 160 | Location: Arizona Territory  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Larue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger. Let me know how you want payment.

Posts: 73 | Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by psp7304:
I'll take the Larue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger. Let me know how you want payment.

2nd in line if psp7304 decides to pass, please.

Edmond

Posts: 10186 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Milt Sparks PMK.

十人十色

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
i"ll take the Sparks PMK holster.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1117 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bare bones:
i"ll take the Sparks PMK holster.

It's yours. I sent you an email with payment info. Thanks.

十人十色

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Sparks holster arrived and was even better form than I could have wished. Thanks for a good transaction.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1117 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Kramer P228 holster.

十人十色