SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SOLD**: New StealthGear Onyx Mini IWB Holster for Sig P365 (RH)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD**: New StealthGear Onyx Mini IWB Holster for Sig P365 (RH) Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
***Sold to wetwilly***

New StealthGear Onyx Mini Ventcore Sig P365 IWB Holster, Right Handed. This holster was only handled for the photos and has not been tried on, test fit or used in any way.
Price: $45 shipped.

Please post "I'll take it" in the forum and email the address in my profile if you want to buy it. That's also my PayPal address. Check, money order or Paypal (no-fee option or buyer pays fees) are all fine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added HK USP mags.

十人十色

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added more items. Lowered some prices.

十人十色

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I will take the 365 mags and Mitch Rosen holster. I'll email you when I get a break at work.

Posts: 7324 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 365 mags.

*** oops, little slow on the draw this morning. remsig beat me to it.

Posts: 10244 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
P365 mags and Mitch Rosen IWB SPF to remsig.

十人十色

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
I'd like the USP9 mags if still available.

Posts: 188 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
USP mags SPF to RR. Thanks.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I'll take the PJ holster. Email sent.

Posts: 822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
PJ holster sold to SIG228.

十人十色

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Items arrived today and were just as(or better than) described.

Posts: 7324 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added a few new items. Removed those that were sold, shipped and received.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I will take #5 if still available
Wilson Combat 470X Officer/Compact .45ACP 7-round magazine, new in package. Price: $22 shipped

Posts: 90 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hayseed:
I will take #5 if still available
Wilson Combat 470X Officer/Compact .45ACP 7-round magazine, new in package. Price: $22 shipped

All yours. I sent you an email with payment instructions.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
Bob - I will take #3 - the OWB holster for the P365 for $38.00 shipped. Email in route to finalize payment information (I will need to send you a MO)....Thanks. Mark

Posts: 2420 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Bob - I will take #3 - the OWB holster for the P365 for $38.00 shipped. Email in route to finalize payment information (I will need to send you a MO)....Thanks. Mark

It's yours. Replied to email.

十人十色

Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted Hide Post
If the Fastfire III is still available I'll take it...Sending an email asap!

Al______________Capone396

P220 Combat, P220 Sport, P220EL, X-5 Comp 9mm , P226 BlackWater, P226 ST.357 Sig, P226ST 9mm, P229ST .40, P228, P232 SL, Glock 19, CZ75BSS, CZ-83, S&W 29, S&W 640, S&W 642, Ruger MKII, Ruger Charger,, HKP7,,Browning Hi Power, Colt Anaconda, S&W 460 Mag, RRA 9mm CAR, Robinson Arms XCR, FN-SLP ,Arsenal SAS-M7,, Built AR-15 with lots of goodies,,Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Posts: 1254 | Location: Down South in Bayou Country | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alcapone396:
If the Fastfire III is still available I'll take it...Sending an email asap!

It's yours. Replied to email.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Vortex Venom.

十人十色

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I will take the venom.

If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.

Posts: 909 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post